What Should We Make Of Britney Flipping To A Justin Timberlake Song?

Slayer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If there is a person that handles her her her social media, just remember they work for Britney

Well,tell the person that handles her social media to play the music of people who are not ashamed of her and people who do not humiliate her.I would appreciate it!.I prefer to see the drawings of Preston's dragon ball and see how Jayden advances to the piano.Thank you!.

16 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If there is a person that handles her her her social media, just remember they work for Britney

Omg that would be a fun job. And for someone like Britney, she’d so need someone to help handle that. Sometimes it feels like too much work just to post an IG and hashtag and caption etc and I’m a mere nobody!

4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is clearly so disconnected from her past that hearing a JT song has no impact on her whatsoever. I mean, and also the fact that they broke up 16 years ago.

I agree with the last statement, she just has moved so far past that point in her life that it doesn't hold much weight, but she was filmed listening to his music in her car several times around 2006/2007, though. Britney has just always been the type to completely not care and just do/like what she does without caring about the stigma around it. 

Archived