What Should We Make Of Britney Flipping To A Justin Timberlake Song?

Slayer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Denise said:

omg, Britney is so weird....

One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you here, one day you there
One day you care, you're so unfair

:tifflmao:

i don't know whats more sad, brinny acting like this or pu$$y still writing songs about ha in 2013 :slowdown:

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I doubt Britney had anything to do with the music. 

Her social media person prob added it 

Linking on from this; 

I took a several year break from Exhale (I checked in every few weeks but wasn't reading everything). Apparently some guy uploaded a photo onto her instagram and tagged a location Britney was nowhere near and then promptly deleted it?? I tried looking for the old threads to find out what exactly happened/screencaps but found out the site got wiped; which I am still a bitter Betty about because I wanted to go back and read threads from my old account in '07 and see if any of my old friends from here were still posting :crying3:

Does anyone have those screencaps or the story?? Please and thank you!!  I actually do feel like britney has access and posts to her IG but I'm sure there are others on her team who help manage the account/upload the promotional post as well though. 

7 minutes ago, RavenRose said:

Linking on from this; 

I took a several year break from Exhale (I checked in every few weeks but wasn't reading everything). Apparently some guy uploaded a photo onto her instagram and tagged a location Britney was nowhere near and then promptly deleted it?? I tried looking for the old threads to find out what exactly happened/screencaps but found out the site got wiped; which I am still a bitter Betty about because I wanted to go back and read threads from my old account in '07 and see if any of my old friends from here were still posting :crying3:

Does anyone have those screencaps or the story?? Please and thank you!!  I actually do feel like britney has access and posts to her IG but I'm sure there are others on her team who help manage the account/upload the promotional post as well though. 

I agree. I think she does things herself and sometimes gets help esp with promo stuff.

Archived