Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He always makes big promises.    I still remember how Britney was going to sing every song live during POM. DIDN'T QUITE WORK OUT 

I'm bookmarking you Larry Rudolph 

“You can teach people to sing, you can teach them to dance, you can write a joke for them to say, but you can’t teach charisma,” says Rob Light, the Head of CAA Music and Britney’s agent for the past

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol I don’t believe him ever since he said glory was going to sound like the weekend meets something.

he doesn’t know what’s what.

kinda see what he was saying there... I got a similar vibe when I first heard Invitation and Coupre Electrique. Of the course the whole album isn't like that... But again, I think they say things too early on in the process (before tracklists are finalized, setlists are hashed out, etc.).

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

True! I believe Larry said that about Femme Fatale... I think part of the problem is that they say things prematurely before things are finalized and then things go in a totally different direction. I remember they said BJ was going to be more "hip hop" and it did appear that she was working with hip hop producers. Then all of a sudden, things took a sharp, tragic turn. Makes sense why Britney wasn't super invested in FF and BJ. They likely became something that didn't coincide with her initial vision. What I have noticed with her is that she really does come alive (more) when she has more control. POM 2.0 was evidence of that. I remember asking Fe why Britney seemed so much more energetic and she said it was because she came up with the new changes (adding the guitar for ILR&R and the backflip for TOMH, etc.). The more involvement she can have in Domination as a show, the better for everyone...

I really think of this as Britney's "Ray of Light" album -- it's kind of like that in a lot of ways. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album he said that about bj :raven:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I really think of this as Britney's "Ray of Light" album -- it's kind of like that in a lot of ways. https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album he said that about bj :raven:

He said it about Femme Fatale, too. :)
https://www.mtv.com/news/1658301/britney-spears-femme-fatale/

4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

The real question is "can Larry be trusted?" :mhmsureny:

And even if this is true. How long will it last before she starts to ruin costumes, cut choreography and tie her hair in a top knot while having awkward spasms on stage to fill the show?

noup. never. expect -0 from britney and her team at this point. she's in robotic auto-pilot mode and it's what y'all are getting.

• Like 3