Did POM have pre-recorded Vocals to start with?

camy934

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

obviously, they just stopped using it. why, did you think she was singing live? :tifflmao: they still use pre-recorded vocals for freakshow and work *****

Nooo!! :jj: -  I just wondered why it sounded so different. At the Manchester show BTI and GM just sounded exactly like the CD like the majority of the show, so it was a shock to hear a 'live-ish' sounding track. 

3 hours ago, camy934 said:

- Watching this video, did POM have pre-recorded vocals to start with? - Gimme More and BTI certainly didn't sound like this at the Manchester show this year.. 

She was singing live entire time :queenflopga:

Larry Rudolph: She's going to be singing live. She does choreography and vocal coaching every day. The vocal coaching is really just to strengthen her voice and get her to a point where she can go out there every night and do a full show.

It's hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you're dancing full out during a song. No matter what anyone says, there's not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It's physically impossible. We're just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she's full out dancing with a (vocal) track underneath her, but there won't be any lip-syncing across the board on anything

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album

Y’all really don’t remember anything. You don’t remember the pre recorded vocals, you don’t remember how slayed af you were the first time you heard Pretty Girls but then immediately called it a flop when critics said it was bad and it sold poorly, you don’t remember how excited you were about the original MM video...I can go on

Yes it did. It had quite a few. I made a thread about it a few months ago that everyone seemed to ignore. She changed the ones for BTI, Womanizer, WB pretty  often. Most of them disappeared when the show was revamped in 2016, a decision I never understood. 

Work ***** (these were changed often, if you dig far enough, you’ll find posts that date back to when they were changed. It was pretty often)

Womanizer (same here)

3 (I may be wrong about this one, but I think t had a few Adlibs)

Me Against the Music (still uses this one. It had adlibs)

Gimme More (entire song was pre recorded. Can’t tell very well in the **** videos from 2013, but I was there in person and it was pretty noticeable)

Break the Ice (these were changed pretty often. It wasn’t really pre recorded till the end of 2014 if I can recall correctly, though)

Piece of Me (this song was the unautotuned version, it sounded pretty good tho)

Freakshow (still used)

Lucky (some fans swear she sang live, I never heard it. They just used Britney’s vocal stem, no backings or anything, so it sounded unique hearing it in person. Again, videos don’t really do it justice. The fan mixes don’t match up at all)

Stronger (same situation as Lucky. You can hear it pretty well in the soundboard mix)

Crazy (I mean she said STOP live lol)

TTWE (i might be wrong about this one, but the beginning but may have been pre recorded. Don’t quote me)

i guess you can say Lucky, Stronger, and Crazy don’t count because it was the original vocals, just with  Britney’s vocals and no backing stems. This show wasn’t entirely pre recorded like FFT, but some were definitely there. 

Archived