Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

jokobish

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

exactly. She was a totally normal human being during circus and then turned into a strongly medicated mess and now the last 2 years its "anxiety"  we never hear about her trying to improve or do somehting to help but we constantly see her get worse.

Exactly. Yeah she was upset about the cship and there was one bad moment that I would compare to this year (that countdown thing) but her personality was still there. She could respond to questions. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Exactly. Yeah she was upset about the cship and there was one bad moment that I would compare to this year (that countdown thing) but her personality was still there. She could respond to questions. 

That's what makes me think it's the conservatorship itself that is the problem.

We know that Jamie is on site for music video shoots. We know he's her "tour manager" and makes a cut of her Vegas profits. Who knows how often she actually has to work with him?

Maybe she's just so sick of his constant presence in her career that it triggers her? So it turns into a vicious circle?

4 hours ago, Lilith said:

umm but you just said that she needs the cship bc shes not ok. now u say she needs to be out? hows that gonna work? why would they put an end to the money machine since that's all they care about? and i doubt britney would want to be out of the cship bc she gets more benefits with being in it than without it.

Too bad Britney can't talk about it openly so we're not all guessing. 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what makes me think it's the conservatorship itself that is the problem.

We know that Jamie is on site for music video shoots. We know he's her "tour manager" and makes a cut of her Vegas profits. Who knows how often she actually has to work with him?

Maybe she's just so sick of his constant presence in her career that it triggers her? So it turns into a vicious circle?

Just because she doesn’t like it doesn’t mean it’s not needed though. Who would like to be told how to run their life? Not a lot of ppl but what if she isn’t capable neither. It is a vicious cycle. 

Idk how her cship differs from normal cship situations. For example if she does have a bad disorder by government standards make you mandatory on birth control. I could see how that would make her hold grudges against everyone. Even if it’s best for everyone. She has stated many times how she wanted three kids and tbh her time is nearing its end for that. 

What I do think is wrong that she is working (because of them)  and not delivering on fans expense. Maybe they are doing it partially for her and her lifestyle but she could adapt. 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I totally agree. 

Imagine if Britney came back after her breakdown the same she was during her prime. I would totally think the cship was a money bank. She wouldn’t still be in it

But

Britney is not okay. These last five years has proved that more than ever. The same ppl that want her out of the cship defend her not being able to form a sentence. I mean :whatitellu:

She was kinda the same though, during Circus at least she had the same personality even if she was more subdued and sad. She could construct sentences and converse properly, in FTR she could offer insight into everything (although I'm sure FTR was quite restrained), she was articulate, especially when talking about JT and K-Fed. Now all she can say is basically 'Yeah it's cool and really fun, you'll have to wait and see" about everything while looking visibly extremely uncomfortable, on Ellen she even had to say "Calm yourself" to herself as she walked out and she put up her hand at one point blocking out the audience. If I am the judge I would be asking what the hell is going on. She went from a relatively articulate young woman to someone who can barely converse, what the hell are they doing because under that c-ship she has only become 1 million times worse. So I guess either she has a pretty extreme mental illness that is getting progressively worse (in which case it seems pretty exploitative to have her performing the way she is) or they have her so medicated she seems much worse. Either way it's just very sad. 

It bewilders me that someone who is in a conservatorship- that is usually reserved for the elderly or mentally handicapped etc is still able to perform, and just announced a new residency! Its hard to make sense of it all. We criticize every move she makes and continuously want her to do more for us, but in reality something should be done for her maybe, because if her situation is as bad as the conservatorship make it seem, then maybe she shouldn't be pushed so much to start out with. As some1 said, when her boys turn 18, I think she will have the proper support she needs from them to finally get out of the chsip if she is well enough, or take a break for all this mayhem and get truly better. 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

What I do think is wrong that she is working (because of them)  and not delivering on fans expense. Maybe they are doing it partially for her and her lifestyle but she could adapt. 

That's exactly what I'm getting at.

I'm sure most people in conservatorships don't have the pressure of having hundreds of people working for them. Can you imagine the pressure of always feeling like you have to "deliver"?

4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

So I guess either she has a pretty extreme mental illness that is getting progressively worse (in which case it seems pretty exploitative to have her performing the way she is) or they have her so medicated she seems much worse. Either way it's just very sad. 

or (like stated in the document) they are trying to get her to earn as much money now as possible so she doesnt have to work a day in her life when she decides that she is done.

6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

In the lawyer's 2013 declaration, he says "A concerted effort has been made by Declarant to reduce and eliminate liabilities and debts, while increasing the growth of the Conservatee's estate.  Declarant has always had a goal to grow the Conservatee's estate's passive income investments to allow Conservatee the luxury to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her life, without having to work, should she choose to do so.  That goal is achievable in the near future."

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Britney-Spears-Estate-Holder-Demands-426K-docs-signed.pdf

This was from FIVE years ago, before her first Vegas residency.  This goal should be achievable by now.

If she was making $737,000 a month during 2007/2008 without working...

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-kevin-financial-details-revealed/

Then that means it was mostly from fragrance royalties, since she didn't write most of her hit songs.  Given that she has several fragrances that remain best-sellers today, she is definitely still making several hundred thousand dollars a month from it and would make more if she cut her managers.

If people are honest, if she needs a routine she could just become a dance teacher.  We all know her continuous performing is to keep others paid, nothing to do with a way to spend time with her kids.  They should stop lying.

I didn't realize it was from five years ago. Good catch.

There's a reason why this particular document popped up when it did. It makes me wonder if there are journalists out there (even if they do work for RadarOnline) that suspect something fishy is afoot?

40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didn't realize it was from five years ago. Good catch.

There's a reason why this particular document popped up when it did. It makes me wonder if there are journalists out there (even if they do work for RadarOnline) that suspect something fishy is afoot?

Yeah, he was using this declaration from five years ago to support his request for a raise.

But it confirms that she has enough money now to not have to work for the rest of her life, since this was BEFORE her first Vegas residency. 

And I know she gets lots of royalties from her fragrances (which she likely has to split between managers and taxes but would get more of her share if she retires, cutting her managers).

So her continuing to perform is just a way to make Larry Rudolph and other people money.  It has nothing to do with spending time with her kids if she's just going to be a terrible performer. It's just disgustingly exploitative (Especially since she's been drugged for the last decade in order to perform.

22 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, he was using this declaration from five years ago to support his request for a raise.

But it confirms that she has enough money now to not have to work for the rest of her life, since this was BEFORE her first Vegas residency. 

And I know she gets lots of royalties from her fragrances (which she likely has to split between managers and taxes but would get more of her share if she retires, cutting her managers).

So her continuing to perform is just a way to make Larry Rudolph and other people money.  It has nothing to do with spending time with her kids if she's just going to be a terrible performer. It's just disgustingly exploitative (Especially since she's been drugged for the last decade in order to perform.

November 20, 2013

She's been close to having enough to retire for life since 2013.

Also note that Wallet brags about how effective his plan has been to keep Britney away from ***** and alcohol. From what he writes, it sounds like there hasn't been a slip-up since 2008.

20 minutes ago, December02 said:

She is in it because she isn't mentally stable as defined by the legal system and people close to her (as opposed to a fan that doesn't know her online). She'd probably be dead otherwise

If she is not mentally stable, they must first help her and secondly she should not work.I do not know the American Laws and That's why I should not have an opinion.I know the Laws of my country and a conservatorship is for very serious cases.

10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

She was kinda the same though, during Circus at least she had the same personality even if she was more subdued and sad. She could construct sentences and converse properly, in FTR she could offer insight into everything (although I'm sure FTR was quite restrained), she was articulate, especially when talking about JT and K-Fed. Now all she can say is basically 'Yeah it's cool and really fun, you'll have to wait and see" about everything while looking visibly extremely uncomfortable, on Ellen she even had to say "Calm yourself" to herself as she walked out and she put up her hand at one point blocking out the audience. If I am the judge I would be asking what the hell is going on. She went from a relatively articulate young woman to someone who can barely converse, what the hell are they doing because under that c-ship she has only become 1 million times worse. So I guess either she has a pretty extreme mental illness that is getting progressively worse (in which case it seems pretty exploitative to have her performing the way she is) or they have her so medicated she seems much worse. Either way it's just very sad. 

This.

It's incredible how much she has changed since the c-ship started and not for the best. That's sad. And I don't think the c-ship is helping her because they have her SO protected that she's basically living in a bubble and that's not good. And if she's really that mentally sick, then why she's performing at all? It doens't make sense :mhmnod:

Archived