Forbes: "Residency Announcement Was a Complete Mess"

ss0725

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

Honestly where's the lie? She went on Ellen to announce that she had an announcement. I'm no announcement expert, but I think that in order for one to announce something, once must SPEAK. That was just as bad as the desert performance to be honest.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2018/10/18/britney-spears-las-vegas-residency-announcement-event-was-a-complete-mess/#6bd064507e3b

The biggest mistake for a Britney fan to do is to get excited for anything Britney is going to do from now on, she is clearly forced to do, i see no excitement, i feel sorry for her :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

I remember when I saw her in concert for the first time ever this year and all I've ever wanted was to listen to her real voice for one second and I was sooooo happy to hear a few live words from her :crying4:

I would have been disappointed to be there last night and not hear her... :crying3: 

And let's not forget that some people spent a lot of money just to go and see her and she did nothing :airpls:

She just literally ran away lol :whatitellu:

Archived