Was Patrick ford on xfactor real?

Derrick

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Well the flowers he brought her were actually flowers from backstage, you can see bunches of them when the judges were filmed BTS so the producers at least helped the crazy along a little. Britney had zero time for this show and should not have done it.

This guy's an idiot but the people behind the show are beyond wrong for stringing this along and allowing this **** to happen. Both for him and Britney.

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Well the flowers he brought her were actually flowers from backstage, you can see bunches of them when the judges were filmed BTS so the producers at least helped the crazy along a little. Britney had zero time for this show and should not have done it.

This guy's an idiot but the people behind the show are beyond wrong for stringing this along and allowing this **** to happen. Both for him and Britney.

I agree with everything except the part of Britney shouldn't have done it.

It was an amazing time being able to see her twice per week on television for the duration of the show :kyliecry: I miss those days 

What were they expecting by putting Britney in this situation though? :beynah:

That she reacted all "aaaaw so sweet!!" and jumped onstage to kiss the guy after the insult that that was? Or did they want her to act all *****-y and screamed at him for ruining her song and create drama? 

To stay quiet was the best she could've done in this situation. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It was an amazing time being able to see her twice per week on television for the duration of the show :kyliecry: I miss those days 

That's true, for us! But I think personally Britney was hella uncomfortable and didn't enjoy a second of it. But hey, she got paif 15 million so it was probably worth it lol

7 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

That's true, for us! But I think personally Britney was hella uncomfortable and didn't enjoy a second of it. But hey, she got paif 15 million so it was probably worth it lol

Yeah, I think up to the auditions she was still into it. 

But I always say it, after the promo interviews they did and how they promoted her as the "even meaner than Simon new judge", I think that's when she started to feel uncofmortable and shied away from this "character". Maybe during the auditions she thought it was funny to play this ***** kind of judge every once in a while, but she never expected to be portrayed that way, especially when there were many other auditions where she actually praised the contestants. 

Plus she gave us the best collection of gifs ever lol 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Nah, I rather her do a residency than that. It just made her look even more washed up like she couldn’t have a music career so she has to be a judge...cough...nicole...cough.

• 1 year later...

I think Simon actually liked Britney and wanted to help the show and Britney. I remember his face when she said or did something not so nice--he would laugh in shock. He didn't think she would be like that. 

Britney was still "exclusive" that time and it felt special to see her. But that show was not the place to do it even though she looked great and it help Scream and Shout be a hit I guess.

x factor producers are notorious for targeting contestants with mental disabilities or other difficulties etc.. for bad auditions in order to create drama and fights :/ I used to watch dance moms growing up (like every other kid that danced lol) but after seeing what it did to those kids I really hate reality tv

it’s not like it’s scripted but producers definitely help to make this kind of situations happen. I work for a TV network here in Spain and the formats are very similar. There’s no script but they try to find people who can create drama and force the situation.

Archived