The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I don't understand why would they announce it at a Glaad event or T-Mobile something event lol. I just don't get it. But I'm excited to be honest. I have become a LGBTI activist, I'm openly gay for the last 7 years but now I'm using my voice to fight against bullying, to gather Human Rights, and for a better community, therefore, I would love to see Britney fighting for ours rights. 

So it's a GLAAD and T-Mobile event? Hmmmm this is so odd :tiffeyeroll:

So, she must have teamed up with them both on something. Wonder if it's gunna be one of them "You can get exclusive tickets if you are a T-Mobile customer right...now" :cuteneylaugh:

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

I don't understand why would they announce it at a Glaad event or T-Mobile something event lol. I just don't get it. But I'm excited to be honest. I have become a LGBTI activist, I'm openly gay for the last 7 years but now I'm using my voice to fight against bullying, to gather Human Rights, and for a better community, therefore, I would love to see Britney fighting for ours rights. 

She will announce new wireless network operator associated with T-Mobile to stay in touch and close to her gay fans :meltdown:

Wait...T-Mobile arena is on that pic and T-Mobile are part of this. Remember this isn't a sole Britney event. She's making her announcement via a event.. hmmm could she maybe be hosting a residency there next? Or, she's part of something big... Ahhh I wanna know what she's got planned but we all know Britney is a predictable robot so don't expect anything major  :oknolol:

Archived