The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Nothing exciting will happen. 

Britney will show up awkward and stiff. I think she will look good for this appearance though. Little mini dress. Good makeup for this because milking and money is involved

Britney will say: “This show is really cool and I’m so excited.” “This is the best show I’ve ever done.” 

Stays for four minutes. Maybe signs three fan things to show she cares about the fans. 

Ellen gives everyone free tickets to the show. 

No mention of new music. 

They tell ppl the tickets go on sale next week. They probably will be even more expensive than Pom. 

Lets see how much I get right. 

You're on the money. Leave your expectations to this verbatim and you won't be disappointed.

Only thing I question is good hair and makeup...just because it's promo is never a guarantee with a good look for Britney lol.

Tbh I'm anticipating her look more than her announcement today. I just really hope that we get a really glammed up Britney and not some half assed hair and makeup. I'm not expecting much based on the last 2 years. But one can wish she starts this era off by at least looking beautiful and on point.

What are your predictions for B's look today? 

I predict messy long loose waves, semi decent but basic makeup and a predictable short fitting herve ledger type dress. 

Archived