The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, camy934 said:

I seriously can't believe we're getting another boring residency! I really can't stand these residencies. The only fans they benefit are those that live in the US or rich international stans who can afford to make the trip. Ordinary everyday people miss out so these big stars can get a big paycheck. They forget about the international fans that have made them what they are today!. 

Before I get accused of being a hater, I feel the exact same about Gaga's residency as well. 

I agree with you 100%! I’m not mad about her doing Vegas again but it’s sucks for us international fans!

As someone living in Europe, a lot of US artists when they do a world tour involves loads of shows in the US and a few in Europe. Australia, South America and Asia are completly forgotten about. Nowadays an international concert for an artist is at a festival. Just take a look at Taylor Swift who only did 2 countries on her European leg! It took 7 years for Britney to do European shows again. 

6 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I agree with you 100%! I’m not mad about her doing Vegas again but it’s sucks for us international fans!

As someone living in Europe, a lot of US artists when they do a world tour involves loads of shows in the US and a few in Europe. Australia, South America and Asia are completly forgotten about. Nowadays an international concert for an artist is at a festival. Just take a look at Taylor Swift who only did 2 countries on her European leg! It took 7 years for Britney to do European shows again. 

I agree with everything you've said. The international fans are always forgotten about, or get a second rate version compared to what they're doing in Vegas and The US. The POM world tour for example, It was amazing to see her live and she was killing it, but the show itself was nowhere near the spectacle it was in Vegas, eg. missing the fire and tree at the end.

- This video alone shows what an iconic Queen she is! - Just look at the crowd. She's a living legend who is adored by her international fans. I just hope this time, she does another international tour after this residency ends, even if it's just a few select dates. I am however happy though that she's back doing what she loves. This Queen deserves the world.

Nothing exciting will happen. 

Britney will show up awkward and stiff. I think she will look good for this appearance though. Little mini dress. Good makeup for this because milking and money is involved

Britney will say: “This show is really cool and I’m so excited.” “This is the best show I’ve ever done.” 

Stays for four minutes. Maybe signs three fan things to show she cares about the fans. 

Ellen gives everyone free tickets to the show. 

No mention of new music. 

They tell ppl the tickets go on sale next week. They probably will be even more expensive than Pom. 

Lets see how much I get right. 

35 minutes ago, SeZo said:

im excited.. i hope her new residency is like Circus tour.. i mean not the stage.. but her dancing and singing... i really want her to sing some songs live.. 

I'm sorry, in which Universe are you currently living at? Because in the Universe I live, Britney never sang ANYTHING live aside from the first You Oughta Know performance (the rest were pre-recorded) during the Circus tour, and her dancing was... not. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

I'm sorry, in which Universe are you currently living at? Because in the Universe I live, Britney never sang ANYTHING live aside from the first You Oughta Know performance (the rest were pre-recorded) during the Circus tour, and her dancing was... not. 

im sorry.. but no need to spread negative vibes. I been to that concert and lip syncing was not as obvious as in POM plus she sang a few songs live.. at least i remember Everytime.. and her dancing was way better.. thats my idea.. if u disagree thats cool

58 minutes ago, SeZo said:

im excited.. i hope her new residency is like Circus tour.. i mean not the stage.. but her dancing and singing... i really want her to sing some songs live.. 

I really like the Circus stage tbh! Ppl could see her from everywhere in the arena

1 minute ago, sibode said:

I really like the Circus stage tbh! Ppl could see her from everywhere in the arena

exactly! it was an amazing experience.. and she was moving one place to another all the time.. people were seeing her from everywhere.. and she was not so lazy (probably because of the stage)

1 hour ago, camy934 said:

I seriously can't believe we're getting another boring residency! I really can't stand these residencies. The only fans they benefit are those that live in the US or rich international stans who can afford to make the trip. Ordinary everyday people miss out so these big stars can get a big paycheck. They forget about the international fans that have made them what they are today!. 

Before I get accused of being a hater, I feel the exact same about Gaga's residency as well. 

But it’s different with Britney.  It’s not about her career or anything like that.  It’s about her life as a whole...mainly her children.  Her kids are in school and love sports.  If she’s commits to a job close to her home, her kids can stay in school, sports, have their friends, etc.  They can have a sense of normalcy in their lives without be disrupted constantly because of her work.  I really admire Britney for putting her kids before her job.  Doing Vegas means she can be a great mom and continue to do what she loves.  It does suck for the fans, but we have to remember...her kids didn’t ask for the life she had when she was in her prime...they deserve to have experiences other children get.  And the fact that she toured with POM twice, shows that she and her team care about international fans, so hopefully she will do that again.  I just hope we get a new album with the new show.

Archived