Favorite single cover

Miss_R

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love the close-up in "If U Seek Amy." Her face is gorgeous and the lightning is flawless. And I like the font!

8b93b8e0caa8a51dac2d4559d20bd910o.jpg

We as Britney fans need to admit that her graphic design over the years hasn't been the greatest, though. I envy Kylie Minogue's care for design, for example. It has always been perfect.

Bomt, BTMYH, FTBOMBH, Oops (the original tanned one, not the one in the singles collection. It looks like its been recolored and very badly..), Lucky, Stronger, Slave, I love rock n roll, Boys, Toxic, EVERYTIME, Outrageous!, Someday (the one showed in OP) Circus, If You Seek Amy, Work *****, Make Me

The singles from "Oops" were cohesive (same font and they chose similar photoshoots). I love the "Stronger" and "OIDIA" covers.

However, "Boys" will always be my favorite.

Boys_COED_rmx.png 

(Slumber Party could've been perfect if they hadn't destroyed her leg on Photoshop and the font was smaller and/or text was placed on the inferior right corner)

600x600bf.png 

Archived