Britney Is Already Working On New Routines So That 'Domination' Differs From 'Piece Of Me'

bbbitchme

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Y’all need to chill and put out positive vibes for once... my goodness. You’re literally willing it to be a bad show :(

Also there are still 4 months or more for her to rehearse, relax. 

There is no reason to be positive. Britney didn’t have one bad day. She literally has nothing going for her but her nostalgia. 

If Britney would start to try and bring quality is when fans will be positive. 

Vegas didn’t have to be looked at this way. Britney and her team have literally closed the door on fans themselves. 

No one will look at Gaga this way. She is doing two shows one for her fans and the other herself. Two albums and a movie. Vegas isn’t an excuse to not care about anything. 

29 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Y’all need to chill and put out positive vibes for once... my goodness. You’re literally willing it to be a bad show :(

Also there are still 4 months or more for her to rehearse, relax. 

It's not that we are willing it to be bad (and I appreciate your positivity btw) but it's Britney herself that always proves that she doesn't care time and time again. She never steps it up...maybe the billboard performance was the last time and to say it was great is a huge stretch. She also unfortunately would never rehearse for even close to 4 months...maybe even a month and to her she would act like she was working to death. Keep in mind she thinks sleepwalking through POM is "working her *** off".

You're right, we should be positive, but Britney continually disappoints it's sad.

• Leader

I have never seen Britney fans this unexcited for something. :fakewow:

I think it boils down to: her people can see how many millions of dollars she pulls in with a show like this, so the risk in trying something different, being more creative etc, is too great. 

IDK a thing about how to market a show, but I sure as hell could help them conceptualize an album era. Oh well I'll just stick to imaging the desert performance. :jj:

Archived