it's like a different person

Guest antoine75016

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

@Brichney. will agree :tiffcackle:

I don't know about earlyney, but Onyxney always gives me ******* / **** vibes, and there are reports that she actually did these stuff back then, because she had way too much performances to do...sad actually :mhm:

Earlyney was all about the weed :janet:

But yeah, if true that is really sad and concerning. She was super over-worked during that time. 

When she said "in three weeks you'll find out" made me realize she was so into her work that she even knew when it was about to be released... I don't think that would happen now but i guess that's because her priorities changed. I wonder if she will get that passion back cause SP and JJ are big boys now. 

1 minute ago, WilderWein said:

I only know about him saying that Britney isnt real music, the rest i dont remember, maybe the other user will

Moby never specifically called out Britney as "not really music" but was speaking about 'manufactured pop' in general.

He did, however, say something like that Britney seemed like a sweet girl but was a "broken shell of a human being" or something like that. I don't believe he meant disrespect and he wasn't exactly incorrect. ?

How did she change so much I just don’t get it. I mean yes its a fact people mature and personalities change a little bit here and there but her change is just out of this world, it’s like we have a totally different person now who just reminds of Britney. Its kind of weird tbh

14 hours ago, Goku said:

spill the tea sis. 0lzikQi.gif

I remember back in the day he was on Jimmy Kimmel (what a surprised) and he was practically saying he did it just for the money and that he didn't even worked with her or something like that, when not to long before that interview he said several times he met with Britney and even called her a very down to earth girl and humble (you know, all that **** people say about her everytime). I guess he's the kind of those who wants/likes Britney but at the same time feels embarrassed about it, I mean at the time it was cool to diss her (?). But still lame and rude, he's wack. :badthoughts:

Archived