Keira Knightley gets mistaken for Britney Spears

timito

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found an article from from 2014:

Keira Knightley has signed autographs pretending to be Britney Spears.

The 'Begin Again' actress is often mistaken for other celebrities, including Kate Winslet and Natalie Portman, in Los Angeles and couldn't resist playing along when a fan thought she was the 'Toxic' hitmaker.

The 29-year-old star told 'The Graham Norton Show': "It has happened to me three times in LA. I was quite excited by that and definitely signed and had a picture."

I wonder what Keiraney’s autograph looks like :thinkney: :blol:

3 hours ago, Moodring. said:

she looks more like emma stone tbh. i wonder if there is truly a celeb out there who looks really similar to britney :embarrassney:

Charisma Carpenter, at least since Britney's most recent nose job that made her face look more angular. Britney in her prime reminded me a lot of a more beautiful Marilyn - the doe eyes, soft features..

I always thought Emily Van kamp from that show Revenge looks a little like Britney. And back then a little of Katie Holmes.

I’ve thought about this before lol, how it would be hard to cast someone to play Britney. she has a very distinct body shape and build. It’s a very Britney type of build/shape or silhouette does anyone else know what I’m talking about :yaknow:

Archived