Soo Rude: Tinashe Was Eliminated Off Dancing With The Stars

Jordan Miller

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was actually one of the better dancers this season. There are some contestants still on there that deserved the boot a long time ago. Further proves that the show is just a popularity contest and fits a specific demographic. Plus, her partner is a new pro dancer this season while the others have built-in fan bases from the 20+ seasons it's been on. So, with that combination: Whoever the producers are didn't intend for Tinashe to last very long on the show knowing she wouldn't connect with their demographic and not many people will vote for a new pro dancer they know nothing about.

39 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It makes sense, it would be unfair for the other contestants to compete with such a professional dancer :tbh:

Last season's winner was a trained dancer lol.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but that doesn't mean they need to keep in the people that are horrible (Joe Grocery Store).

We know Tinashe creates amazing Boos either as a write or producer. I would love for her to contribute with a couple of songs for Britney's next álbum. Can you imagine Britney singing songs like these. It would be a new sound for her. Make it happen please. They like each other, they have worked together and belong to the same récord company.

Thats unfair.

Especially when one of the judges disliked her.

He even said he didnt like giving her a high score wtf.

She is clearly better than the others.

Cant believe she got eliminated so soon but not surprised given her career history.

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It makes sense, it would be unfair for the other contestants to compete with such a professional dancer :tbh:

7 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Last season's winner was a trained dancer lol.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but that doesn't mean they need to keep in the people that are horrible (Joe Grocery Store).

Responding to both of you guys here;

Tinashe and Jordan were trained dancers but they aren’t ballroom dancers so they still have a lot to learn. It’s not much different than gymnasts who still have essentially dance skills. 

And Grocery Store Joe needs to GTFO. He and that model guy were EMBARASSING last night. Goes to show you that so called good looks aren’t gonna help you coast thru everything

3 hours ago, Soni said:

Thats unfair.

Especially when one of the judges disliked her.

He even said he didnt like giving her a high score wtf.

She is clearly better than the others.

Cant believe she got eliminated so soon but not surprised given her career history.

When did someone say that? I missed that and I’ve been watching. Are you sure?

6 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

Responding to both of you guys here;

Tinashe and Jordan were trained dancers but they aren’t ballroom dancers so they still have a lot to learn. It’s not much different than gymnasts who still have essentially dance skills. 

And Grocery Store Joe needs to GTFO. He and that model guy were EMBARASSING last night. Goes to show you that so called good looks aren’t gonna help you coast thru everything

When did someone say that? I missed that and I’ve been watching. Are you sure?

I saw it on twitter but unfortunately didn't save it and I cant find it but he was called out for it

I feel bad for her. She's insanely talented as both a dancer and singer, but she's just never caught the public eye. Her label keeps hitching her star to the wrong people, too; Chris Brown, Iggy Azalia, Britney? Not exactly the names you need to hit it big nowadays :ehum:

Archived