Is now the best time for Britney to release new material?

summer2summer

I feel that every artist that is "HOT"  has already released something this year except for beyonce maybe . 

And right now is the time when the music scene is not consistant . I dont know the genre of music on radio anymore .  One minute it's that kid khalid , then its taylor's  new horrible single.  And mumble rap . 

What do you guys feel about the right time and music genre to shift things abit :heresthetea:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Damon said:

Yes. The whole fanbase is dehydrated. **** chart positions. 

giphy.gif

I dont care about our dehydration anymore tbh . I want her to make something different but catchy . Make pop music interesting again . Radio is so dull yet again . Britney has that power and it is never too late . I remember gimme more , and womanizer they were both very current yet fresh . I want that again .

Guest Brichney.

yes, everything is DEAD, she can literally top both albums and singles charts, but watch everyone and their mama release new stuff when she releases hers :coffee: 

16 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

except for Beyoncé? didn't she release an entire new album lol (The Carters)

btw Katy Perry's album was last year

I dont think that counts as a solo project . She's probably already planning her solo project . I just hate the fact that team britney always release britney's albums and it coincides with other major pop stars and they dont take advantage of the dull era in the music world . Im afraid she'll come up with good material only to delay it and gets released with rihanna next projects and it'll be too overshadowed . 

Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Definitely! It's real quiet right now and the charts are BEGGING for a good pop song. Something catchy but with dark vibes like gimme more now that it's spooky season. Never happen of course.

Let's face it, if released now, Work ***** would've been number one. :gloss:

Archived