New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Mandela effect... britney edition

JP9101

On 10/15/2018 at 5:04 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Not mine, but I've seen a lot in other people, is that BOMT and OIDIA are the same thing. Like many associate the schoolgirl outfit with Oops, or the phrase "I'm not that innocent" or if they do know they're two different things, they believe they are from the same album.

Other people, including fans, think that either Crazy was the second single, or that Sometimes is the track no. 2 on the BOMT album. Similarly, some people think Stronger was the second single.

I've seen lately as well, many people thinking Ooh La La came out after Britney Jean. Another thing is believing Lace and Leather is from Femme Fatale album, or that it was performed at the Circus Tour.

Mine, I really can't think of something right now, but I sometimes forget the gap that was from Boys being released (2002) and MATM (2003). For some reason I usually think of both coming out the same year, until I do the math.

***** YOU JUST SNATCHED MY WIG I CANNOT 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

About the #FreeBritney movement a lot of media and even fans think "Britney" announced through her Instagram that she was entering the health facility.

However "she" only mentioned 'a little "me time." : )'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvziBzUgQoz/

The news about her entering the health facility came from TMZ a few minutes later.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

On 10/15/2018 at 5:04 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Other people, including fans, think that either Crazy was the second single, or that Sometimes is the track no. 2 on the BOMT album. Similarly, some people think Stronger was the second single.

I did the same thing! :o

When I checked Wikipedia (my #1 source for... all information, really :tbh:), I noticed that they were the third singles from their respective albums, which was a very small, tiny shock to me.

I think some may think this because those songs are more recognizable and I think it happens that you generally have two energetic, danceable songs as the first two singles and then the slower song as the third (take In The Zone as an example).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

:calculating: i never noticed the necklace....or that cuff on her arm had this poster on my damn wall wtf. 

omg same, never saw the necklace or the thing on her arm. It's so weird to discover it after so many years !!

On 4/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, britneyqueenn said:

well, I think that you know  the abc special 2003 show performances..she performed her song 'everytime'.with a dress..the dress was white and long so it covered her WHOLE body...but now it's not like that...it's different .you can almost see now her belly and her legs.the dress now is more ''open''..the dress now is revealing more parts of her body...some evidence of the original dress before the mandela effect change is still on the internet.some fans back in 2010 made a sims version of the abc performance...you can see how the original dress was

Yes it's very weird, but couldn't it be because the game couldn't handle this type of dress so the fan was "forced" to leave it as it is ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Yes it's very weird, but couldn't it be because the game couldn't handle this type of dress so the fan was "forced" to leave it as it is ? 

the fan created all the outfits from the abc special ...many outfits were more difficult to be created in the game but the fan didn't have any problem...why the difference was only in one simple white dress? because the fan created the dress as he/she remember it ...I have the dvd ''Britney Spears: In the Zone'' for many years and I have watched the abc special performances many times in the past...it was a shock for me  when I  saw the ''Britney Spears: In the Zone'' dvd again three months ago and I noticed the change in her white dress  from ''everytime'' performance...cause I remember the dress just like the fan who created the SIMS video.

• Like 1

lol what is happening.I discovered more .she never had that flower -thing- in her outfit from onyx hotel television show from miami61620335_10220152257463466_602598969784139776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=72611d258fb110236c3188f74fd1d2f7&oe=5D9942F8 giphy.gifgiphy.gif5Dyr.gif                                                                                and she never had a ''hello kitty'' in do something video..So many times that I have watched the video this is the first time that I see it ...62017718_10220152288384239_2275404932469227520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=0cf959956f93eb0fa08f033c44222a33&oe=5D96E8D9tumblr_lz2dy6mexr1r3ty02o1_500.giftumblr_ojzu3aiM8f1r608gvo2_r1_500.png                                                                        I'm losing my mind.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, fays1 said:

I remember her performing Toy Soldier at the circus tour but now it does not exist!!!!!!!!! It was during the same time as Boys

I went to the Circus Tour and she for sure performed it. 100%. But it is very strange that you can’t find any videos of that performance anymore :lostney:

• Like 4

But isn't it possible that we just remember wrong ? Or we didn't payed attention to details before ? 

It's weird to think that it changed like that.

Personnaly I remember the Hello Kitty thing. How does Mandala Effect works actually ? Like only a bunch of people share the same "different reality" memory ? 
Or is it some kind of conspiration where people go back in time to change Britney's necklace and then some of us still remember the old memory ? 

• Like 2