Mandela effect... britney edition

JP9101

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

lol ..I only remember the tweet...I never heard about the clip of the conservatorship and of course I checked everything about britney back then cause the glory era was still hot

Yeah, I mean, I can't say it didn't exist, because probably I just never saw it. I usually don't check Twitter for rumors or new stuff, the only tweets I see are the ones posted here. 

And I do remember seeing the tweets with the written info, but I think something as juicy as actual video or audio clip wouldn't have passed unnoticed. Everyone would've made multiple threads about it and posted it several times on the same thread. 

I even listened to those MM "clips" horribly sung by that Brazilian guy before we got the song lol 

On 10/14/2018 at 4:31 PM, Stannedforever said:

It's actually misprint :jj: Toxic was 4 week straight #1 on Billboard mainstream Top 40. Billboard hot 100 doesn't actually matter that much, some people act like charting is the only thing what matter for being successful, but songs like toxic proves that wrong. It's still getting about over million streams per day on all platforms combined. Also it was top 10 in over 30 countries back then :mj: 

Okay FACTS! :clap: 

Thank u for that info. 

Side note: I swore the opening for the 2007 vma performance her “lookin for trouble” part was a FULL song that leaked at one point.. and I swore I had the song on my old computer (it was an Elvis homage) but I can’t find it anywhere. (It’s my own delusional Mandela Effect) 

I remembered this one while reading the thread

for some reason, when I think of the IUSA music video, I remember the title on youtube being

If You Seek Amy (F.U.C.K ME)

I remember my 12 year old *** was kinda shocked that they'd put the word on the mv's title lol. It wasn't until years later that I realized why the word was there and also that I checked the video on YouTube again only to find out it didn't have the word **** there, just the name of the song. I still don't know if the official video actually had it and they removed it or if I saw a fan uploaded version or I just made it out in my mind. 

Also I spent years thinking In The Zone was released in 2004. Mainly because of the doc where britney talks about taking a break for the first time after the britney album and doing the math wrong in my head and also because everything Toxic, Everytime and tour related happened in 2004. 

On 10/14/2018 at 2:37 PM, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

Britney never injured her knee, the Outrageous video was released, she performed at the 2004 VMAs, and she finished The Onyx Hotel Tour :jj:

And she released Make Me original video, there was no Bertha Jermaine and apple pie was a hit last summer :madance:

On 10/14/2018 at 3:56 PM, ~ мccнιcĸen ~ said:

I don't know if I was the only one and this may sound a little dumb, but for some reason I remembered when I was around  7 or 8, which was around the time FF came out and was my first dose of hearing the name "Britney Spears" , I knew Britney as the blonde pop singer with blue eyes. :ineedthetruth: I remember watching the TTWE video, I Wanna Go video, photoshoots, and clips of her with blue eyes. This was probably because I always associate blondes with blue eyes since that's a stereotype, but I SPECIFICALLY remember her having blue eyes! :lostney: It wasn't until I became of fan of hers, that I found out that she actually has brown eyes and I remember being confused because I remember her having blue eyes. :watrusayin: Don't know if this counts as a Mandela Effect, but I always found this a little weird to me. What's funny is that since I've been a fan of hers for almost 3 years now, whenever I see pictures of her with blue contacts, it throws me off because I'm so used to seeing her with brown eyes now lol. :bcutelaugh:

I feel SO old reading this.

15 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

britney's second dress on vma 2016 was only white ..now it's having another color..and of course she didn't wear that necklace ..AND  MOST IMPORTANTLY she didn't bring that necklace on stage56691449_10219717502034852_2248633546614767616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=f4f2c1c8d38ef1cd8d894cbc5ad5bca8&oe=5D4DEF6C56816083_10219717501874848_3833180044490964992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=fdf8ccc2be0231ded9b253f6616287f5&oe=5D42DF67

WHAAAAT! that dress was full white :O thats the true mandela effect on britney :O

6 hours ago, Charming.max said:

WHAAAAT! that dress was full white :O thats the true mandela effect on britney :O

yes the dress was full  white and the necklace didn't exist..I have discovered so many mandela effects from britney the past two years but I don't want to share them cause 1.I'm sure that many people will thought that I'm idiot/crazy ... 2.the mandela effect is very complicated as a phenomenon.

6 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

yes the dress was full  white and the necklace didn't exist..I have discovered so many mandela effects from britney the past two years but I don't want to share them cause 1.I'm sure that many people will thought that I'm idiot/crazy ... 2.the mandela effect is very complicated as a phenomenon.

Can you please share one? :) 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:37 AM, Miss_R said:

Can you please share one? :) 

well, I think that you know  the abc special 2003 show performances..she performed her song 'everytime'.with a dress..the dress was white and long so it covered her WHOLE body...but now it's not like that...it's different .you can almost see now her belly and her legs.the dress now is more ''open''..the dress now is revealing more parts of her body...some evidence of the original dress before the mandela effect change is still on the internet.some fans back in 2010 made a sims version of the abc performance...you can see how the original dress was

3b722d36c2427816ca963ae2a1cbfeff.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, Richie said:

I remembered this one while reading the thread

for some reason, when I think of the IUSA music video, I remember the title on youtube being

If You Seek Amy (F.U.C.K ME)

I remember my 12 year old *** was kinda shocked that they'd put the word on the mv's title lol. It wasn't until years later that I realized why the word was there and also that I checked the video on YouTube again only to find out it didn't have the word **** there, just the name of the song. I still don't know if the official video actually had it and they removed it or if I saw a fan uploaded version or I just made it out in my mind. 

Also I spent years thinking In The Zone was released in 2004. Mainly because of the doc where britney talks about taking a break for the first time after the britney album and doing the math wrong in my head and also because everything Toxic, Everytime and tour related happened in 2004. 

OMG i always think ITZ = 2004 but yeah the album was released in 2003 her peak was only 1999-2004 only 6 years of her career :wontcry:

Archived