Mandela effect... britney edition

JP9101

On 10/14/2018 at 10:17 PM, Britman512 said:

Her eyes were blue 2007 vma

On 10/14/2018 at 11:38 PM, jamaphone said:

Had you seen the video for Stronger by then? Her eyes look pretty blue in the close-ups.

2011 was the very, very, very first time I was introduced to Britney. I didn't know about the VMAs thing until a couple years later when I became a fan. I also didn't know about the Stronger MV either. Like I said, this was 2011. The only music videos I knew of Britney at the time were TTWE and IWG. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a lot of people including myself recall Britney’s first Pepsi commecial, and her super bowl performance, as being part of the Britney Era, but in actuality those events happened at the start of 2001, which was during the OIDIA Era.

3 minutes ago, Ormar201 said:

Do anyone remember the herbal essences commercial that she’s in!? She was so beautiful!! But it’s never existed! Please tell me if you remember

Of course!

1 minute ago, Miss_R said:

You mean this? 

357939785_small.jpg

Yes just like this picture just like the way she look!! But in real live she was singing and dancing with this tall mic! And then she was whisper saying clairol herbal essences in the end like the other models do! I remember everything it was one of my favorite commercial cause she was so stunning! I tried to find one but nothing! I think the Britney’s INC took it back for some reason! They’re saving it in the vault for the future! Everything is in the vault. 

3 hours ago, Orlando201 said:

https://goo.gl/images/1LTT7f this is what she look like when she said clairol herbal essences in the end! Just exactly like this!! I feel like I’m going crazy cause I’ve been wanting to see it!!

You mean this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsMqshfm8Yo&frags=pl%2Cwn

An example of the Mandela effect I've personally experienced is watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV3O93ZQF30&frags=pl%2Cwn) back in, like, 2007 and thinking it was the official video only to later find out that it wasn't in fact the official video and that And Then We Kiss never even had a video. :crying4:

Oh and also - though I probably can't find the video - I remember her doing Girl in the Mirror live. The video was filled with footage of the one performance from the Crazy 2K tour (which I also don't remember what song it was, extra Mandela effect was that I used to think it was Soda Pop due to a Christian documentary I had to watch as a kid/teen talking about how bad Britney was and using Soda Pop's lyrics as an example all the while having that performance on in the background) where she brings on a young boy to sit on the stairs with her as she serenades him. 

Actually, a lot of Mandela effect stuff happened with me during the early days of YouTube: There were also videos for both E-Mail My Heart and (I think) Lonely... The one with E-Mail My Heart had a dark-haired girl who I thought was Britney but it wasn't (remember, this was back when I was like 10 and had only just found out about Britney) and the Lonely video all I remember was there was an overhead shot with trees.

Oh and also I remember downloading Blackout on Limewire, but track by track and they scammed quite a bit on Limewire, so I remember downloading "Freakshow" and getting When U Gon' Pull It/Pull Out and downloading "Toy Soldier" and getting Sugarfall/Hooked On It. So there has literally been like almost a year of me living with Blackout but without Freakshow and Toy Soldier.

I'm sure if I think about it longer, I'll find some more, but for now this is all I can come up with

extra Mandela effect was that I used to think it was Soda Pop due to a Christian documentary I had to watch as a kid/teen talking about how bad Britney was and using Soda Pop's lyrics as an example all the while having that performance on in the background) where she brings on a young boy to sit on the stairs with her as she serenades him. 

I’ve read a Christian article about what you’re talking about! Anyway, you had to watch a documentary about this? 

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

britney's second dress on vma 2016 was only white ..now it's having another color..and of course she didn't wear that necklace ..AND  MOST IMPORTANTLY she didn't bring that necklace on stage56691449_10219717502034852_2248633546614767616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=f4f2c1c8d38ef1cd8d894cbc5ad5bca8&oe=5D4DEF6C56816083_10219717501874848_3833180044490964992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=fdf8ccc2be0231ded9b253f6616287f5&oe=5D42DF67

She also performed a 15 min Glory medley.

But now it's only MM with that Bebe Rexha song. And a 30 min Beyoncé medley :jj:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw I thought this thread had been bumped because of the Jonathan Ross clips of Britney talking about conservatorship lol 

lol ..I only remember the tweet...I never heard about the clip of the conservatorship and of course I checked everything about britney back then cause the glory era was still hot

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw I thought this thread had been bumped because of the Jonathan Ross clips of Britney talking about conservatorship lol 

Me too, sis. 

Over that alleged video that exists somewhere on the internet.   

Archived