Replace Sam with Another Celebrity Guy

redacted statement

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2018 at 9:04 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

I think I like her **** / cougar image a lot so I'd probably set her up with another boy toy but I gotta say.. Steve Carell has been lookin' super fine lately though he's a bit old for Britney IMO.. he's a Leo which is another fire sign.. :tiffanynod:

steve-carell.jpg

Love Steve Carell, but he’s been married since before BOMT debuted. :pieceofwhat:

I think dating a celeb would be great for her. They’d understand her life but it would have to be a male star who would let her be the Queen without stealing her jazz. It might make more sense for Brit to date a guy and be the quieter one but she’s Britney. That wouldn’t happen with the media. Ryan actually is a good example. Def an actor and not a musician. A sports guy would be great but better for a fling as they always seem to be unreliable in relationships. Minus Tom Brady but who knows what’s going on behind closed doors. So let’s just say a male actor. She also looked nice next to Alexander Skarrsgard. I think she needs someone who understands her life, hence why she was so happy with Justin. She always seems to date people behind the scenes and it never works. Jason, KFed, Sam, ect. were all met on the job. It won’t work imo. 

Archived