Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

She looks beautiful, relaxed and she’s funny. Queen. :yesplease: Imagine it’s like new Vegas, B10 annoucement for the 20th and all that? They might slay us all. I want to beliiiieveee. The elements are reunited.

(or she’s engaged/getting married, having a baby, Vegas is her last run of shows... I’m high and I don’t know what to expect!) :uknowit:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Y’all don’t have to wait until tomorrow, the video of her announcing the announcement is already up online 

https://www.justjared.com/2018/10/12/britney-spears-announces-that-an-announcement-is-coming/

I cant f**king see it because that f**king cookie thing covers it and i cant accept because its the button is not viewable in that square. What a ****** up website.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Exactly . Hire a f**king stylist and have him/her look at ur closet . She's got a name for herself . Looking good is feeling good . Kim kardashian has zero respect in the industry , the only thing that makes u respect her is the way she takes care of herself . And half those rapper girls like cardi and nicki are actually not good looking *sorry but u know its true* , yet they look good in events. 

Im not saying she should go over the top and look too much . But a brand dress like givenchy or a versace wouldn't kill , they'd pay her to wear **** like that since it's promotion . You're on ellen and you're meeting ryan gosling , that's an enough excuse for anyone to up their game. You gotta call it like it is sometimes . 

I agree but only cause she ****** up her best feature: her face .... which means she would have to dress her best and have the best glam team if she wants to look a fraction of what she used to look like .....smh Britney que pendeja 

• Like 2

After everything, I'm not even excited about anything anymore regarding her career, and this announcement about an announcement is just one of the examples of it, it sounds ridiculous. Almost like they're mocking us fans. I've been let down so many times that I've lost interest. Not even these appearances excite me anymore. :(

• Like 8