Did she really not sing Gimme More on her Circus Tour?

sarahbbyy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Was it? Really? If you take away the fact it happened on a circular setting...It's as cheap as POM. In that sense I'd say, actually, both FF tour and POM are less cheap. :whatitellu:

5 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Simply being. It has more props, more costumes, more effects and more production value went into it, specially if you consider POM 1.0 + POM revamp. Facts on your faces, and you will have to deal.

yes yes YES. THANK YOU. The only reason why someone would consider it more high budget is probably because the stage was huge. Other than that, it didn't have much. The costumes weren't even that great either. The only memorable one imo was the circus ringleader one (which she later scrapped, work POMney) :whatitellu:

13 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I can never understand why she has to lip sync "It's Britney *****" it's only 3 words she can SAY. No singing involved but when on TEAM B... flop strikes.

Actually i'd find it more 'passable' if she lip synced that and sang the rest of the song. The "It's Britney *****" sample has that "telephone call" filter to it that makes it instantly recognizable, it wouldn't be the same if she sang it live tbh. :mhm:

On 10/11/2018 at 4:06 PM, ralphcornio said:

Actually i'd find it more 'passable' if she lip synced that and sang the rest of the song. The "It's Britney *****" sample has that "telephone call" filter to it that makes it instantly recognizable, it wouldn't be the same if she sang it live tbh. :mhm:

True! would be nice if she sang the song live i agree. :badgirl:

I think she was really burned by the backlash of VMAs 2007. The media coverage was terrible - it was probably so painful to be one of the world's best entertainers and have some of the most celebrated VMA performances and then your big comeback is completely shredded. I mean yeah it's her fault it sucked but I bet the aftermath was embarrassing and hard to handle. So I agree that she prob left it out bc it meant something deeper to her.

But the Circus Tour setlist was weird af - it was mostly Blackout tracks yet she didn't perform 2 of the 3 singles? And she didn't have many Circus tracks which was the current album yet she did non singles from ITZ. Just didn't really make sense.

Archived