An underrated performance: TOXIC!

Million Billion

I feel like when it comes to breakdowns everybody mentions Boys, Overprotected, Slave, Oops, etc but I have always loved this Toxic performance, even when the entire time she's standing in one place, it's like she saves all of her energy for the breakdown where she gives her all, I just love how dynamic it looks + that ITZney attitude, it's just perfection. :lessons:

Min 03:20 

And it's weird it's barely mentioned or totally forgoten in this forum Idk why. :beynah:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I feel like when it comes to breakdowns everybody mentions Boys, Overprotected, Slave, Oops, etc but I have always loved this Toxic performance, even when the entire time she's standing in one place, it's like she saves all of her energy for the breakdown where she gives her all, I just love how dynamic it looks + that ITZney attitude, it's just perfection. :lessons:

Min 03:20 

And it's weird it's barely mentioned or totally forgoten in this forum Idk why. :beynah:

This performance is a mixture of Currentney and Primeney. Considering it's the opening number, she stands at the same place doing armography for way too long, even though the breakdown and then ending are awesome.

Edit: OMG I LOVE THIS BRITNEY SO MUCH CAN WE HAVE HER BACK??? :wontcry:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

even when the entire time she's standing in one place, it's like she saves all of her energy for the breakdown where she gives her all

this!!! the breakdown is even more impressive, because it comes out of nowhere. imagine how it must have been back then without all the insta and youtube videos ... nobody expected that break, I think I would have died. :sobbing: 

I just hate the way they filmed it :angietea: 

Archived