She performs better on the tour compared to 2016ney

She was just so energetic and fun to look at

sure she has the hair touching tics, but she performs like she's really alive and no longer looks at her feet

in 2016 she did the move more right, but her energy level wasn't comparable to when she was on tour

• Like 3
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. She didn't fix her hair 20x in one song, she didn't bend her knee/buttwhipe/breast explode the entire show and she didn't look like a homeless woman in lingere.

She can't fire herself though. She's the one that asks her choreographer to keep it simple. And op, early 2016ney was better as a whole. She looked better, which is very important when it comes t

She was just so energetic and fun to look at sure she has the hair touching tics, but she performs like she's really alive and no longer looks at her feet in 2016 she did the move more right

3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

All she needs is some decent choreography cause the energy is there, but my god, can we fire the current choreographer?

She can't fire herself though. She's the one that asks her choreographer to keep it simple.

And op, early 2016ney was better as a whole. She looked better, which is very important when it comes to Britney, and had no annoying tics at all.

• Like 4

i saw her on the POM tour twice and she was amazing and definitely on fire!

i also saw POM in vegas in december 2015 and honestly these tour dates were better (she was great in 2015 too)

• Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

No. She didn't fix her hair 20x in one song, she didn't bend her knee/buttwhipe/breast explode the entire show and she didn't look like a homeless woman in lingere.

• Like 7

i was slayed in 2016 though.. the performances were more consistent and POM actually looked a lot better and Britney (look wise, body etc). However, now she is indeed more sharp and from time to time she has that fire like in the Slave performance that we keep asking for a long time but the tics ruin it big time though :wontcry: you cant oversee them when there so obvious now 

• Like 2

The hair touching is such an annnoying subconscious tics of hers

Because if u cut it out she literally performs like a 21 years old...so incredible!

I recently revisited DWAD and honestly the level of energy is the same

• Like 2

it's like we can't never have everything.

She did have indeed more energy during the tour, but she looked more relaxed and, physically she looked better in 2016, and she was doing still most of the choreo. So it's like, if we could have the best from both, we would almost have Primeney.

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Community Curators
2 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

The hair touching is such an annnoying subconscious tics of hers

Because if u cut it out she literally performs like a 21 years old...so incredible!

I recently revisited DWAD and honestly the level of energy is the same

:nonoNO:

5 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

in 2016 she did the move more right, but her energy level wasn't comparable to when she was on tour

Look sis, a high energy level doesn't equal a good performance. Performing like you snorted 10 pounds of coke doesn't look good at all:hideous: She performed like a mess (and looked the same), 2016ney can't relate. She actually did things right and for once POM was actually a great show if I say so myself. it's exactly what I would envision a future primeney residency would be like. But of course her inconsistent mannerisms got in the way and ruined the show:badthoughts:

4 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I see Christina has taken that role lately.  :weusay:

She has proper hair and makeup.. so maybe she looks like a chubby hooker. But not homeless.

I saw Britney live 3 times on the POM tour. Her energy is totally there you can tell she's enjoying herself and she just has that it factor you can't take your eyes off her she's a literal superstar. Even the choreography looks decent in person a couple of bottles of wine helps. ? I can't wait to see what she can deliver with some good choreography. She's a put on a show kind of girl :brit2016:

• Like 1