Charli XCX And Troye Sivan Reference "Baby One More Time" In New Song "1999"

icarusfalls

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

I'm so over it with today's generation that is trying so hard to reincarnate the whole pop culture back then just to look cool. The music sucks btw.

It was a time that cannot be brought back. Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, *Nsync and the imitations that followed were all part of a very exciting time in pop music.  In fact, it was the last pop explosion and it’s because of the way we consume media today.  That, and the fact that nobody up and coming has ever had what it takes anyway.  

22 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

It was a time that cannot be brought back. Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, *Nsync and the imitations that followed were all part of a very exciting time in pop music.  In fact, it was the last pop explosion and it’s because of the way we consume media today.  That, and the fact that nobody up and coming has ever had what it takes anyway.  

Yeah.. now I feel old. But, at least, we experience music and pop culture so differently compared to today's generation. 

14 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I simply am unable to get into Charli XCX. She makes terrible pop music and her voice is unpleasant. 

I have to simply disagree with you. She is, in my opinion, one of the top pop music influencers around today. Charlie may not have a fantastic voice, but like Britney, she uses that to her advantage and takes control of what vocal talent she has and tweaks it in favor of the music at hand. I love her, and think she’s been kicking *** forever. 

I doenvoated you, and I never downvote anyone. That’s real, sis.  :demi:   :juggingu:   :joanne:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I have to simply disagree with you. She is, in my opinion, one of the top pop music influencers around today. Charlie may not have a fantastic voice, but like Britney, she uses that to her advantage and takes control of what vocal talent she has and tweaks it in favor of the music at hand. I love her, and think she’s been kicking *** forever. 

I doenvoated you, and I never downvote anyone. That’s real, sis.  :demi:   :juggingu:   :joanne:

It’s okay, I forgive you sis. We all have our own music tastes :mhm:

• 3 months later...

Archived