Billboard Ranked The Top 100 Best Acting Performances by Musicians

Jordan Miller

So it looks like the only one of her pop contemporaries that Britney ranked above was Kelly Clarkson:

51TT7D7W2EL._SY445_.jpg

(And with reason; I adore Kelly but that movie is the worst. Even she acknowledges as such, but it was apparently an unfortunate part of her Idol contract).

Anyway, it just seems like BB is just being shady by placing Britney at #100 at all, because she even won a Razzie for Worst Actress for Crossroads (although I maintain she did a decent job in delivering for the demographic for which the movie was directed).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossroads wasn’t the best movie I’ve ever ever seen but she wasn’t THAT bad.

wheres selena? JLO killed that

4 hours ago, Greyson said:

JT is on this list? Bye, lol :airpls:

Right! He’s a sooooo corny. Like he had a funny skit or two on snl then decided to make a whole career of it

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

Crossroads was a Lifetime movie tbh, she deserved better. It was very cliché and expected. On the other hand, Harry Styles and Rihanna deserved to be ranked higher. :nyheadache:

I would’ve used Britney’s guest role on will and grace. She was hilarious on that

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

So it looks like the only one of her pop contemporaries that Britney ranked above was Kelly Clarkson:

51TT7D7W2EL._SY445_.jpg

(And with reason; I adore Kelly but that movie is the worst. Even she acknowledges as such, but it was apparently an unfortunate part of her Idol contract).

Anyway, it just seems like BB is just being shady by placing Britney at #100 at all, because she even won a Razzie for Worst Actress for Crossroads (although I maintain she did a decent job in delivering for the demographic for which the movie was directed).

Queen of always getting under appreciated and snubbed by the industry 

1 hour ago, lappyhunt said:

JLO was an actress before she was a singer, so technically she's an actress who started singing,

I knew someone was gonna bring that up, but still, she's not like THE greatest actress, nor is her main activity these days, and for the longest time now, so she's always seemed to me like a musician that acts in movies. In that sense, Britney was a professional actress before she was a professional singer then. Or even more obvious, someone like Selena Gomez who also made the list.

What I mean is that, for a list like this she doesn't make it because she's considered already an actress, but for other stuff she IS considered a musician, and not just an actress that started singing.

I'm no even her fan lol but I was just expecting to see her at some place, at least from any of the movies she's done AFTER she became a musician.

[Blind Gossip] Many years ago, Older thought she was destined to win the Oscar for Best Lead Actress. She had poured her heart into the role, which required both acting and singing. She thought she was great and that she would be rewarded with an Academy Award.

Older was recently asked by someone whether or not she was going to see the new movie in which Younger acts and sings.

My guess; 

Older: Madonna

Younger: Lady Gaga

18 hours ago, The Deity Arceus said:

crossroad is one of the worst movie ive ever seen 

Yes it’s awful but I would have loved an hour and a half of britney making cheese grits at that time, and so would half of the country lol. She was otherworldly famous at that time.

i don't get the hate on crossroads people. I think it's a great movie in my opinion. yes it's simple and a bit cliche, but it's a movie where they pick in a lot of drama events that people have. and that at time, this little image of everything perfect showed another side of the story of her's. if people don't really know the real complexity of having divorced parents with a broken family etc, will understand the big value of friendship, that this movie essentially brings.

even my older sister that was a britney hater at the time, went to see the movie with some friends and she started liking Britney for example... so there you go :endit:

Archived