2001ney acting like 2011ney

Lil Jay

So I've just found this brand new video on YT, it's a short funny interview in Italy. So as soon she's started to talk I've thought it was FFney speaking!

That sound of her voice, and body language also, can't describe it but you'll hear it. Especially 'Nice to meet you too!' and 'I'm good, how are you?' at the very beginning. Interesting :makeitrain:

Am I the only one who is getting these 2011ney vibes? 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

So I've just found this brand new video on YT, it's a short funny interview in Italy. So as soon she's started to talk I've thought it was FFney speaking!

That sound of her voice, and body language also, can't describe it but you'll hear it. Especially 'Nice to meet you too!' and 'I'm good, how are you?' at the very beginning. Interesting :makeitrain:

Am I the only one who is getting these 2011ney vibes? 

If you close your eyes it's really that 2011 persona I loathe. Oh well, perhaps this proves 2011ney and on is not a robot / clone after all...:mcorangu:

22 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

If you close your eyes it's really that 2011 persona I loathe. Oh well, perhaps this proves 2011ney and on is not a robot / clone after all...:mcorangu:

I think it was just a 'bad day' , but that day turned out to be a 'bad year' in 2011 :yesokay:

Archived