OMG At Britney's New Ad For The 'My Prerogative' Perfume

alienatedNey

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

"I had to put together my own personal edit of the video footage" Is...is that shade? Did this project get scrapped so she took matters into her own hands? :imdying: Who knows but Britney, gurrrl, you look good!

That's exactly what I thought!! 

Imagine if this project got scrapped and Britney DEMANDED for her team to handle her the video, so she could post it herself! 

Like: "give me that **** you ********, I know what I am doing, I am tired of all this bullshit!!!"

I mean.. She posted #MyPrerogative instead of #Prerogative. This MUST mean something!! 

:smokney2:

4 hours ago, ben spears said:

4106ca54ad7c77df9bd8af8f5ccd21bb.gif

Sam is so lucky LOL :thirsty:

Also, towards the end in front of the CCTVs she's clearly singing.  So I'm guessing this could be a new single or a new promo single.

I REALLY hope that beat (and the one from the original clip) are both from the new album.  Those are HAWT!

8 hours ago, Barajas said:

am I the only sad to see that in the new scenes she has the look and the dancers of the pictures she teased like 6 months ago "on set"?

this means... NO VIDEO IS COOMING:crying2:

U are a little late. This was figured out in the first clip shes posted a couple of months ago  :mhm: 

Archived