OMG At Britney's New Ad For The 'My Prerogative' Perfume

alienatedNey

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barajas said:

am I the only sad to see that in the new scenes she has the look and the dancers of the pictures she teased like 6 months ago "on set"?

this means... NO VIDEO IS COOMING:crying2:

Like music video?

honestly I truly don’t expect music until the end of next year or when Vegas starts. 

Music comes last because it doesn’t make money and Britney doesn’t care about it anymore. 

I’m starting to think that there’s more about it than we’re thinking...

Maybe they will use this whole “My Prerogative” concept for the next ERA, and it won’t be B10, before it we might get My Prerogative vol 2 celebrating 20 years and the new residency called My Prerogative... it doesn’t make much sense the way she keeps calling it My Prerogative when the actual name of the perfume is Prerogative...

But who knows :unreal:

8 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Why’re y’all flipping out ab the random beat, it sounds straight from 2001... this is our issue!

Every sound comes back around baby. ;) Almost sounds a little raunchy, it’s what Britney does best. I just wanna know if it’s a real song by anyone, not necessarily Britney.

Archived