2006ney talks not being able to dance as hard and not being able to show off her voice

kasavas

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2018 at 1:20 AM, f_rhythm said:

I hate Country music but I want her to make Country bcuz I know shes always wanted do a Country sound album. Thats what I always thought about her, she really loves it. It will def make her happy. Maybe Ill once in my life listen to country then :mhm: 

Did she say this? Maybe I forgot. 

I feel like because Britney is southern ppl think this but when has she said she wants to do country? If anything I think she wants to do rock/pop those are the songs she picks to cover. 

I feel like if Britney had it her way she would do an album full of Don’t Keep Me Waiting’s tbh 

• Super Mods
On 10/1/2018 at 9:46 PM, Khoazie said:

“It does affect you to a certain extent. It has to. I don’t take myself so seriously, but when you’ve been poked at and poked at, there’s going to come a time when you’re going to snap.”

this. Back in her prime some people would write or say some really horrible things about her. Like, there was this politician ***** who said Britney should be shot...

I remember that and I also remember that woman got laughed at too because of the irony of her statement since she said that while at a peace rally or something for gun safety or something. Then we got Britney’s response that she just needs to get laid was cherry on the top. I think she was a politician’s wife

• Super Mods
On 10/2/2018 at 4:19 AM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

that was a beautiful interview. :wontcry: i want to read more like that, there must be more from around 2004-2006 where she speaks her mind. i think if the people around her had just listened to her and not tried to force an image on her, she wouldn't be so afraid to be herself these days

Read her blogs! Go through the web archives of her website around those times and I think you can find her diary entries where they are really candid and it makes sense why the downfall happen. Also it made me realize how censored she is because she spills it out on one entry how tired she was of the industry with everybody leeching off her and how she has to fight all the time with her management and label. It’s sad because it made you realize how censored she is and she gets so much hate about her not caring about fans but through those entries I saw a woman who does care about her job and fans. I’m one of her entries she mentioned wanting to just quit it all and just do Vegas and that she wanted it to be intimate and personal to connect with the fans. It’s always funny that everything she does or wants always turns out the opposite (and no I’m not implying that Britney likes change her mind all the time...with the exception of clothes)

• 3 months later...
On 10/2/2018 at 7:15 AM, Million Billion said:

Brinni acknowledging she was the f**king killer performer that was missing in the pop music.

I FEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU SISTA!!!!! 

giphy.gif 

This is exactly what I think. 

Other pop stars, except Madonna and Britney, are so boring to me. I can’t watch their entire performance without getting bored 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:42 AM, Goku said:

She was ready to pull her Joanne era, something that she needed for decades now. :omg:

This interview takes place before the breakdown and the conservatorship... :decisions:

A part of me believes she's still that hungry girl, but the truth is: under the bad makeup and surgery there is just an insecure sad woman. :(

This is why I want this cship ending because it’s killing Britney... I think this the reason why she lost a bit of passion.. (obviously that’s my thought)

Archived