2006ney talks not being able to dance as hard and not being able to show off her voice

kasavas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, EzekielJean said:

OMG are you suggesting she was carrying the devil itself inside her belly? :airpls::airpls: when Will gaga?

The face of Sean Preston haha.I thought she got pregnant with Jayden in the month of November?.I remember Jayden's pregnancy perfectly and how that made her suffer.Between us that Kevin was unfaithful and that she did not care and that after the fiasco of the original doll could see another fiasco with new cd .The baby made me suffer now it's funny to see him grown up and remember the situation .

7 hours ago, Sporty said:

Nah, I'm referring to your post saying that she had a breakdown days after this particular interview, which was published in February 2006. That's not true. There was no public meltdown days later.

Britney has had a few public breakdowns - none of which were in February 2006. She tripped while holding Sean and cried at a restaurant in May 2006, her disastrous Dateline interview was in June 2006, she partied hard and started really screwing up after leaving Kevin in November 2006, she shaved her head and bashed the car with the umbrella in February 2007, etc. None of these incidents that could certainly be seen as breaking down occurred days after this People interview from February 2006. Unless someone was at her house and witnessed a private breakdown, there is no known meltdown from February 2006.

Britney was newly pregnant with Jayden in January/February 2006 (even if she didn't know it yet), and was still with Kevin until November 2006. She spent most of that year pregnant. She clearly had issues and a life that wasn't perfect, but it wasn't what we would refer to as a full on breakdown, especially in February of that year.

For the record, Britney started having noticeable emotional issues after she broke up with Justin in 2002. The Fred Durst hookup in 2003, the chain smoking, ditching fans, interviews where she was clearly over it (Blender is a good example), the Vegas wedding in early 2004, etc. were all signs of distress. This is why I disagree with anyone who blames her breakdown on Kevin - clearly, she had issues way before him. The fact that she even got with him at all was a result of her own imbalanced and immature/naive mentality, unfortunately.

?????? Email me girrrl! Need voices on this podcast! 

16 hours ago, kasavas said:

But how did we go from that girl who knew what works and what we want to the girl who thinks Make Me video was a good idea, performing like that is a good idea, dressing like that on stage looks cool, doing her makeup that way flatters her...how did she lose her aesthetic? I just don't get it.

Sometimes I do believe she didn't lost her sense of reality at all, she just does what she does on purpose. She had enough bullying when she was on the top of it and she might not want to be great again. She playes it safe. And it's possibly true that her last album would have been Blackout, if it wasn't for the conservatorship. She wanted a normal life and she maybe would have returned to the music scene, but with a completely different sound/image as she said it in 2006.

But they do not let her do her thing as she wishes so she's just half-*** a lot. There's no passion:(

On 10/2/2018 at 4:43 PM, Sporty said:

Nah, I'm referring to your post saying that she had a breakdown days after this particular interview, which was published in February 2006. That's not true. There was no public meltdown days later.

Britney has had a few public breakdowns - none of which were in February 2006. She tripped while holding Sean and cried at a restaurant in May 2006, her disastrous Dateline interview was in June 2006, she partied hard and started really screwing up after leaving Kevin in November 2006, she shaved her head and bashed the car with the umbrella in February 2007, etc. None of these incidents that could certainly be seen as breaking down occurred days after this People interview from February 2006. Unless someone was at her house and witnessed a private breakdown, there is no known meltdown from February 2006.

Britney was newly pregnant with Jayden in January/February 2006 (even if she didn't know it yet), and was still with Kevin until November 2006. She spent most of that year pregnant. She clearly had issues and a life that wasn't perfect, but it wasn't what we would refer to as a full on breakdown, especially in February of that year.

For the record, Britney started having noticeable emotional issues after she broke up with Justin in 2002. The Fred Durst hookup in 2003, the chain smoking, ditching fans, interviews where she was clearly over it (Blender is a good example), the Vegas wedding in early 2004, etc. were all signs of distress. This is why I disagree with anyone who blames her breakdown on Kevin - clearly, she had issues way before him. The fact that she even got with him at all was a result of her own imbalanced and immature/naive mentality, unfortunately.

:blol: I didn’t say it was in February 2006, I meant to explain how the breakdown didn’t start with the head shaving and actually months before.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, kasavas said:

What makes me the saddest is that she's been bullied so much pretty much her entire life, that when she finally admits she's unhappy, she feels like she's ungrateful, and she takes it back saying "I'm not bitter, I'm sorry, I have a great life."

Just like a youtuber I enjoy watching, she's pregnant atm and she has a really horrible pregnancy (she has to use a wheelchair most of the time) and when she speaks about how terrible it feels, people just bully her calling her ungrateful and disrespectful towards women who can't have children and she's like, dude, I'm allowed to be grateful for carrying my child and also say that I'm miserable. She was able to realize that.

Britney wasn't. She was depressed without a doubt, and she felt like she doesn't have the right to be, she's rich with a child.

She talks about how the paparazzi make her feel so abused that she can't even walk her baby, and she feels the need to take it back.

“I sound bitter. I’m not bitter. I’m doing great. I really am. I’m happy. I’m very blessed. I have a beautiful home, a wonderful family, supportive, loving people around me. I have a great life.” 

It's heartbreaking really, her mindset back then. She was just a truly sad, scared woman, not able to change much in her life really, and eventually that made her snap.

Yeah... :(

Just curious, is the Youtuber you watch Colleen Ballinger/Miranda Sings?

On 10/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, f_rhythm said:

I hate Country music but I want her to make Country bcuz I know shes always wanted do a Country sound album. Thats what I always thought about her, she really loves it. It will def make her happy. Maybe Ill once in my life listen to country then :mhm: 

I'd definitely listen to it but it'd flop hard :raven:

Archived