2006ney talks not being able to dance as hard and not being able to show off her voice

kasavas

7 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I hate to read these, I get real emotional to think about the the artist she could have been. She was definitely becoming her own artist after ITZ a lot of it was her experimenting & learning her voice. To here she wanted to explore blues & here that she think she could really sing sounded promising of her future :decisions:

Me too! Almost cried:bpout:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

Did it start on 06/06/06? :airpls:

omg I checked to see what she did that day and I found these candids

normal_13~89.jpgnormal_15~78.jpgnormal_31214-23.jpg

It's clearly before or after that photoshoot!

normal_XRAY_B2006_074.jpg

So this adorable picture of pregnantney is actually satanic :pieceofwhat:

normal_XRAY_B2006_075.jpg

Ready for all the conspiracy theories :mjpopcorn:

6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

omg I checked to see what she did that day and I found these candids

normal_13~89.jpgnormal_15~78.jpgnormal_31214-23.jpg

It's clearly before or after that photoshoot!

normal_XRAY_B2006_074.jpg

So this adorable picture of pregnantney is actually satanic :pieceofwhat:

normal_XRAY_B2006_075.jpg

Ready for all the conspiracy theories :mjpopcorn:

OMG are you suggesting she was carrying the devil itself inside her belly? :airpls::airpls: when Will gaga?

4 hours ago, kasavas said:

I believe it still hurts from time to time. At 6:19 it clearly bothers her.

Of course that's not the only reason for her to dance this way but it could be one of them.

WTF This is my video, this account stole it.

I remember this interview, I was excited to know she was hungry to be back :(

1 hour ago, joseindazone said:

WTF This is my video, this account stole it.

I remember this interview, I was excited to know she was hungry to be back :(

omg really? that sucks.

but I was typing the date on youtube, halloween 2014, nothing would come up and I had a hard time finding this one.

and it was the only one that came up :decisions:

6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

omg really? that sucks.

but I was typing the date on youtube, halloween 2014, nothing would come up and I had a hard time finding this one.

and it was the only one that came up :decisions:

It's ok don't worry. I was very shocked when it happened that night. This is definitely the only Britney concert that I leave having a bad feeling. She was kinda off, sometimes she didn't lipsync the songs and put angry faces during the whole show.

In 2016 I saw her again for my birthday and she was another person, I cried! She was amazing.

https://youtu.be/wP8ew5ezBCk

3 minutes ago, atouchofbritney said:

This thread is too much for me omg :tiffanycries:

Reading through all these things Britney had to suffer starting from 2004 and finding its peak in 2006/07, no wonder she snapped, look at this interview - what a honest, sweet, humble and open soul she was. I can't believe that was Britney talking in the interview :britstare11:

Yeah and Britney in her prime was very aware of pop culture and had great instincts for what works. So I imagine she must’ve seen all the horrible things people were saying about her. That has to take its toll on anyone 

4 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Yeah and Britney in her prime was very aware of pop culture and had great instincts for what works. So I imagine she must’ve seen all the horrible things people were saying about her. That has to take its toll on anyone 

But how did we go from that girl who knew what works and what we want to the girl who thinks Make Me video was a good idea, performing like that is a good idea, dressing like that on stage looks cool, doing her makeup that way flatters her...how did she lose her aesthetic? I just don't get it.

Archived