All things B-Team censored on the Jonathan Ross Show in 2016

On 5/6/2020 at 5:52 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s sad that she’s forced to release music that she isn’t involved in. It defeats the purpose of being an artist. 

This just proves how much she’s being used as a money machine. She has no artistic involvement so if she doesn’t how do they expect the fans to be? 

She was completely right when she said the conservatorship killed her dreams. It absolutely did. No wonder she doesn't seem to enjoy doing this anymore, they took even her love for her music and career away! These people need to realize Britney is the one who made her career happen, it was HER ideas on the BOMT video shoot that made it a iconic and classic video. Britney is the reason for her success, not her ugly ignorant abusive father and a team of idiots who do nothing but live off her success.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

It makes me think that the Britney we’ve seen from 2008 and on is extremely filtered, limited, uninspired, tamed, etc and yet she still managed to be extremely successful, iconic and a worldwide phenomenon… imagine if we had her at her full capacity. icon.

Well, she pretty much said it herself crying in For The Record: "It's not out of control, it's too in control, there's no excitement, there's no passion".

• Love 6
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

I still dont understand how the conservatorship can interfere with her music? I thought it‘s only RCA‘s business what she can/can‘t release?! 

Jamie is the owner of Britney’s Brands inc, so he has total control over her business, image, management, albums, social medias, literally everything related to Britney's career 

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_la/34762115D

And as the conservator of her person, he was allowed to force her to perform and make music 

• Like 7
Just now, holyray said:

Could it be that she’s actually crazy? That she lives in her own delusion of what life is? I mean I guess it could be that they keep her in that baby doll mindset. Helpless mindset… 

Britney Spears What GIF

If she's "crazy" (horrible word to use btw) the last thing they should let her do is travel the world to perform in front of huge crowds, ESPECIALLY if she doesn't want to :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, holyray said:

Could it be that she’s actually crazy? That she lives in her own delusion of what life is? I mean I guess it could be that they keep her in that baby doll mindset. Helpless mindset… 

Stop calling people with mental health issues "crazy". 

And if she does have mental health issues, why forcing her to perform, why parading her around the world like a show pony, why milking her like a cash cow ? It's not gonna do any good to her mental health :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 6
  • Twitter Team
56 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Jamie is the owner of Britney’s Brands inc, so he has total control over her business, image, management, albums, social medias, literally everything related to Britney's career 

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_la/34762115D

And as the conservator of her person, he was allowed to force her to perform and make music 

Pretty sure that's not how a conservatorship is even meant to work for a recording artist. Like they literally have their management and record label who are supposed to oversee the singing career. So stupid.

• Like 3

I just hope ‘if’ she was to ever get inspired with her craft again that brit will never get Larry back on board…all this time I assumed he resigned years ago but after only recently finding out he just resigned knowing what was going down. He is such a fukin snake!! And Lucifer needs to be crucified for ‘counting her pennies’ and using them for her own gain. They better get karma for this Fukin ****!!!!☝🏼

• Like 2