If Britney’s career literally failed within the next ~2 years, would she try to revive it or start a new life?

Urbanney

If Britney’s career literally failed within the next ~2 years, would she try to revive it or start a new life?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she already lost interest in any bigger commercial sucess or media attention, but she couldn't just work nothing for the rest of her life. So probably something like private dancing, teaching, painting, more perfumes and staff... :yeaok:

And even maybe an album every 3 years or so, just for the fans

9 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

who the hell voted "She’d try hard to revive her career (music, movies, perfumes) " ?

she is trying to kill her own career, what makes you think that she would try to revive it? LOL :tifflmao:

It was probably Cappy.

If she doesn’t try next era and flops (which I’m sure she will the way her career is atm), I’m sure she’d push for more Vegas shows because she’s comfortable there as a Greatest Hits performer. Then when that dies down, maybe she’ll move to a farm and raise piggy’s or something. 

I would like it to be free I would like you to meet new cultures and people who add.who bring positivism and culture, trust in yourself and that your happiness never dependent on a man.I would like you to work on something normal as a literature or art teacher that I think she said she would like in a interview, next to his big house next to the beach with a large pool .That his children never gave her dislikes, at least publicly.Preston became a great sportsman and Jayden a great artist of The Juilliard School, that were so honest and that his heart was as clean as Britney's .Which gives us that book that we hope so much without censorship and, above all,REAL Happiness .It's what a great woman who has been working since she was a girl deserves.

6 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Some of you guys are so dramatic lol :ririshade2:

Ikr? What if the label did that on purpose? I mean no one wants a 2007 year again :ipass:

And i can't help myself but i believe she is fine with that fame level she has now. It has to be very scary to be the topic number one on every magazine and you don't even have anything to promote.

Imo she'd just keep doing what she's been doing even it flopped. I don't really have anything to compare it to, ya know? I've liked entertainers that flopped hard and they still kept trying because they wanted their career back. Britney doesn't give off that impression of "I HAVE to get my audience back. I NEED my career back on top again." :thinkney:

I don't think she's retiring any time soon, this is all she knows to do, ofc she must have her invested her money in something else but her life style is really expensive that she must keep doing something (music related) to keep having a significant income. But answering your question: 

I guess she would "try it" but not because she actually wants to do it but because whatever label she is with, will be forcing her to do such thing, let's remember this is a whole industry that speaks in money language, so whatever project they do MUST give them a significant profit for all of the people involved. :yaknow:

Archived