Underrated Dance Breakdown

Roger

On 9/23/2018 at 3:27 PM, LostInAnImage said:

That “breakdown” is the same one she did at the Grammys, and even as a kid I thought it looked so bizarre. She was at her peak as a dancer and gymnast, and yet she was flapping around one arm, doing a half-assed kick and hopping up and down on one knee. It wasn’t technically good, and also just looked straight-up bad. One of the few choreos from her prime days that just sucked. Rest of the BOMT performance was great though. 

britney-grammys-12-1423025857.gif?qualit

This just became my favorite gif of all time.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2018 at 3:27 AM, LostInAnImage said:

That “breakdown” is the same one she did at the Grammys, and even as a kid I thought it looked so bizarre. She was at her peak as a dancer and gymnast, and yet she was flapping around one arm, doing a half-assed kick and hopping up and down on one knee. It wasn’t technically good, and also just looked straight-up bad. One of the few choreos from her prime days that just sucked. Rest of the BOMT performance was great though. 

Worst primeney dancebreak. Looks like 00ney performing pom choreo

On 9/24/2018 at 3:27 AM, LostInAnImage said:

simney :orangu: looks like a game character trying to dance :orangu: 

HIAM is such a great song. Her live performance reminds me how crazay peeps are for saying we need to bring back FFT pre-recorded vocals. Here's my unpopular opinion:

If she's gonna lip sync anyway, I'd rather just hear the full-blown album version. IDGAF if it's her CD playing in the background if the "live" recording is gonna be so unconvincing. If team Brit was smart/competent/or cared, they'd have her pre-record while doing the choreo. Even if she did it half-assed and had a ton of breaks (and maybe even mixed it with a little album vocals to polish things up) - then we'd have a semi realistic/respectable rendition. 

Archived