[New Candids] Britney waiting for her kids in Los Angeles - September 22

Marcanthony

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney. Where I will always appreciate how humble you truly are...the trailer park needs to go. Please just brush your hair and give a ****. Ya know? It’s great that you stay true to your roots but girl, this is why people look at you and wonder sometimes wtf is going on! Cute dress though and hope you had a great day!

Stop acting like she's gonna read this.

She’s so normal like when you think about her star status she’s always been seen dressing casually I mean you look at the Kardashian’s you wouldn’t see them dressed down like that lol. 

This dress is nice though very summerney mum but cool :mhm:

Her hair though girl needs to take care of it, I think it’s time for her to go short brunette like onyx hotel tour. 

6l6N.gif

1 hour ago, Britney x Irene said:

Do you think that we're getting less paparazzi pics of her  (which is good) because they've lost interest in her or because progress has been made and privacy laws are tougher so paps must respect them?  :thinkney:

I know for celebrity kids there's something similar but I'm just curios if smth has changed  (legally speaking) between paps and celebrities since 10 years ago? 

Social media is very big right now

Poeple update a lot on instagram, so whats the point of needing that Paps as much when you have instagram, twitter, snapchat and whatever else current social media

41 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Social media is very big right now

Poeple update a lot on instagram, so whats the point of needing that Paps as much when you have instagram, twitter, snapchat and whatever else current social media

Man, Britney really lived a specific era. Only Britney had that insane level of paparazzi stalking! I’ll never forget this video of her getting a Starbucks, and like a hundred paparazzi were climbing over each other like lemmings and swarming her just to get a shot 

2 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

Do you think that we're getting less paparazzi pics of her  (which is good) because they've lost interest in her or because progress has been made and privacy laws are tougher so paps must respect them?  :thinkney:

I know for celebrity kids there's something similar but I'm just curios if smth has changed  (legally speaking) between paps and celebrities since 10 years ago? 

Both. Also social media is a big thing right now and magazines doesn’t sell anymore as it used to back in the day....

16 hours ago, jennyj said:

She looks great, minus her hair.  Please just thin it out and go with your more natural colour Britney!! :forkit:   

I wonder what she's looking at on her phone. I wonder if it's as restricted as we think it is, or does she have full access to her Insta?

Me too, it always makes me so upset that she is under the c-ship and I wish she would be free forever! (She deserves it, it’s been 10 years)

also i’d love for her to dye her hair black like in 2006, Blackout looks (photo shoot) gave us amazing pictures

9 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I think laws have changed somehow, it’s not like they would lose their interest in such a famous popstar like Britney 

10 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I think we're getting fewer pap pics because she lives in a gated community.

Her Team hides her until they're ready to promote something. Then she's trotted out and the paps are notified.

Something must be coming soon. :makesomenoise:

12 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with privacy laws having been changed, because I don’t check up on any celebrity other than Britney (I just read actual news sites), and yet am nevertheless constantly inundated with candids of Bieber (especially as of late), and the Kardashians. 

That being said, I’m glad for Britney’s sake she has managed to deter their interest in her, because it clearly made her miserable, and most importantly it’s just not a good and healthy way for her sons to live. 

Archived