Gold digger

Oxic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is he a gold digger by trying to make his OWN money? I swear, some of you are so dense.

He had an established fitness and modelling career before Britney came along (let's not forget they met because he was the lead male actor in her video), and he's just expanding his brand with a clothing line targeted towards the market he's already in. It's not like he's trying to cash in on Britney's fanbase. It's you psychos that stick your in everything he does.

And what's wrong with using his family name? How many other people do this? And y'all think every other fashion designer just magically got famous? Everybody has to start somewhere. Some of you are so seriously bitter and jealous. Grow up. 

I was born in Iran and it's interesting how dating Britney made him known to everybody overnight. Iranians sometimes TELL ME that Britney's dating an Iranian guy and they don't even know I'm Britney fan. Like it's an interesting piece of news. Before no one in Iran knew his name. He might've have had some followers from starring in Fifth harmony videos or ...but barely anybody knows Fifth harmony in Iran but now a huge amount of  people know his name and follow him on insta. 

Most of you sound really jealous. And there's zero evidence to show that he is using Britney. You think the people she dates lives should stand still and not progress when they date her? Relationships don't work like that. It's like you guys expect him to give up all his goals and dreams and he's only goal should be Britney'a boyfriend. :ririshade2:

Archived