What You Need should have been the Glory lead single

Cigarettes&Cologne

all of Britney's lead singles have that 'anthem' feeling about it. WYN is powerful, bold, confident, it suited her 2016 vibe. i could imagine it being in those girl power rom-coms like 'I Feel Pretty'. maybe the song needed a bit more production or horns to make it even more epic, but i think of all the Glory songs, WYN, Love Me Down, and Clumsy are the most interesting/different to be a lead single...

thoughts? :mj:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

all of Britney's lead singles have that 'anthem' feeling about it. WYN is powerful, bold, confident, it suited her 2016 vibe. i could imagine it being in those girl power rom-coms like 'I Feel Pretty'. maybe the song needed a bit more production or horns to make it even more epic, but i think of all the Glory songs, WYN, Love Me Down, and Clumsy are the most interesting/different to be a lead single...

thoughts? :mj:

This song and private show are like cancer to my ears, thank god the rest of the album is really good 

39 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

It's quite an experimental sound, i like it a lot but not sure if the GP would have caught on. i think it maybe could have done as well as Make Me though with some good promo and a few fun, over the top TV performances to match the song. :tbh:

Can you imagine live at the end - Oooh, that was fun! :badgirl:

I'm just imagining 2016ney absolutely killing a VMA performance with all her hair flicking and just sending a message that she's a fierce bad ***** again :wontcry:

giphy.gif

Make me was a perfect lead single, one of her best songs. DYWCO should have been a single and Just Luv Me would have been a huge hit. Its just so pleasent to listen to very modern, good music, clubby song and Better as well. Change your mind is good also. Im not sure Love me down and Clumsy are good songs. Private show LOL who could listen to that disaster more then 5 secs ? Thats when my ears start bleeding from it. 

Archived