Kylie Jenner channels Britney's Toxic video in gold body suit

Kylie Jenner Channels Britney Spears' iconic Toxic video in gold body suit

sei_30945137-c06e.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644,338

The beauty mogul has released a campaign ad for her new Kylie Jenner Cosmetics collaboration with BFF Jordyn Woods and she bears a striking resemblance to a certain pop superstar. Kylie, 21, and Jordyn, 20, will release their anticipated line of products, Kylie x Jordyn, on Friday 21 September. In the brief advert, Kylie shines to the gods in a glittering gold bodysuit and, at one point, writhes around the floor in front of photographers similar to Britney Spears’ iconic moment in her Toxic music video.

You know, the scene where Brit wears a semi-sheer bodysuit with diamonds strategically sprinkled everywhere to protect her modesty. Iconic. Well, Kylie’s gold bodysuit isn’t see-through but it does have just as much bling as Britney’s – if not more. Taking a page out of her friend’s style book, Jordyn also appears in the promo, pulling her fiercest model poses, wearing a similar outfit to Kylie’s but instead opting for a sparkling gold dress with mesh panels. Surprisingly, it’s the first time the besties have worked together despite their years of friendship.

Announcing the joint venture, Kylie described Jordyn as ‘family’ and said their close bond is ‘unmatchable’. In a statement, Kylie said: ‘I can’t wait to introduce the KYLIE X JORDYN @kyliecosmetics collection to you guys but before i do, i wanted to come on here and let you know just how special this collection really is to me. jordyn and i have had a true unmatchable relationship and i consider her family.’

The Jordyn x Kylie packaging features illustrations designed by Hayden Williams. The collection includes an eyeshadow palette with shades such as Wife Life, Don’t Ever Leave Me, Ride or Die and Sister. So pretty much summing up their friendship. Fans can also get their hands on a mini highlighter palette with even more telling names, such as No New Friends, Best Life and Together Forever. Kylie x Jordyn = a match-made in heaven.

41184592_706613036369248_757389311610328

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Kylie is honestly gorgeous, I know she's had something done to her face and body but money well spent. That's how professional makeup should look like Britney. 

Archived