Fan Details His Experiences Meeting Britney On The Piece Of Me Tour In The UK (Video)

lipeservat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mfanbs said:

the meet and greet nobody is putting knife on you throat at forcing you to pay or even fly overseas... i too want to see her live but it will not be the end or the world if i do not. and imagine if 50 people are lining up to see you before huge concert and you have like half an hour to do it. you've got to do it quickly. i think they really hoped that with the overpriced meet and greet tickets there will be fewer people but eventually the figured out they make tons of money out of that....

dont mean to judge  or offend i do not even know these people just my thoughts but i do get the impression that every fan that has uploaded video of the meet and greet experience is super annoying some spoiled brats or overreacting drama queens i might be wrong but you do leave that impression on video imagine what is it like in person. 

I understand where you come from, but I am a person that goes to the meet and greet with no expectations, i jut let it be. She was very weird that day and it worried me, but the one in Birmingahm she was amazing. Like I said, I made the video just to share to whoever wants to see or to know how it is. 

I love Britney forever =] 

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She was also late to Blackpool stage. Only 15 mins.

her dancers got there around 12pm and posted videos on the beach there

her jet flight landed at 6pm when pitbull had already been on stage.

something may have happened that day

I believe so too, maybe it was too overwhelming fo her

5 hours ago, lipeservat said:

I understand where you come from, but I am a person that goes to the meet and greet with no expectations, i jut let it be. She was very weird that day and it worried me, but the one in Birmingahm she was amazing. Like I said, I made the video just to share to whoever wants to see or to know how it is. 

I love Britney forever =] 

Glad u had a good time :) and wasn't talking about you particularity was talking in general :) i also wet to see her femme fatale tour in zagreb. I had a great time i  loved every second of it, but the crowd in the stands was ultra boring. i wish i went to the pit and experience the fun, but generally i think as a performer you feed of the crowd, hopefully on the next our she visit belgrade or sofia or even my country. or who knows maybe i will get to see usa one day and go to her concert there  sorry went off topic a bit :) 

7 hours ago, mfanbs said:

Glad u had a good time :) and wasn't talking about you particularity was talking in general :) i also wet to see her femme fatale tour in zagreb. I had a great time i  loved every second of it, but the crowd in the stands was ultra boring. i wish i went to the pit and experience the fun, but generally i think as a performer you feed of the crowd, hopefully on the next our she visit belgrade or sofia or even my country. or who knows maybe i will get to see usa one day and go to her concert there  sorry went off topic a bit :) 

I thought you were talkin about me lol

Because i reallt didnt even said bad things about her, because I do genuinely love her.

I hope you do see her again soon, and as a Brazilian, she hasnt been back there in a while.

XOXO

Archived