Fan Details His Experiences Meeting Britney On The Piece Of Me Tour In The UK (Video)

lipeservat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I hope for Brinni's sake they just stop the meet and greets. Do them in Vegas if she's comfortable with the idea, but if she's already over the idea of touring the M&G's aren't gonna make the situation any better. Just makes it worse for literally everyone involved :(Β 

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Β 

you mentioned it was more than 50 people... that's a lot!!!

they should still do M&G but reduce it, 20Β people is fine like the average of people she met during the FFT.

I do think she likesΒ to meet some fans but more than 50 there will be days for sure she will be annoyed.Β 

Yes, even in Birmingham was a lot of people. I think the should keeo less people to be ever more enjoyable for her and us.

29 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Not sure what to make of this video, especially the wall part. Maybe she got emotional bc it was the last show and didn't want to cry in front of fans? IDKΒ 

Yes , the wall part was weird for me, but honestly i am just sharing what happened to me. I have a friend that met her in London and he told me that she did the same with the wall thing. Maybe it is a joke between her and Robyn. IDK.Β 

And i remember when i left that meet , i told scott and tomasz that i thought Britney was crying before the meet becayse she had puffy eyes and it was a little red. If you take a look on my two picutres you can see the difference.

I wonder what is going on in Britney’s personal life right now. Like you said in the video, she is very moody and unpredictable. Also, the idea of Britney turning back and staring directly into a wall is weird and worrying... it seems like she is not all there right now. I really don’t believe putting her around all these people with her high anxiety levels was ever a good idea. She also seems to be posting less on IG and just seems less open. I wonder if she’s okay.Β :decisions:

During your second time meeting her and taking the picture a second time, I feel like she turned around because she wanted to cry not because she was upset, but maybe because she felt bad after you blew her a kiss and wished her a nice show even after she was moody the first time. Maybe a lot of people before you were rude and unforgiving for the first round and when someone finally came in and was kind and understanding, it might haveΒ made her emotional.Β 

Your experiences were cute and... disturbing! But I'm so glad you had them and decided to share them with us because they paint a "balanced" picture of what really goesΒ on in those meet and greets, and also what's happening below the surface: Britney is truly bipolar, and she needs help because she obviously cannot handle it well.
And, side note... Your eyes. Your eyes are beautiful.

Well obviously she was sad and emotional that night. And on stage when she startedΒ crying she turned her back to the crowdΒ and coveredΒ her face with her hand to hide. So if people sawΒ her crying during the m&gs, it’s obvious she was emotional and tried to hold her tears in. So when you left she probably had a hard time holding them in so she turned around and faced the wall to hide.Β To me it’s prettΓ© obv?Β :checkit:

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I wonder what is going on in Britney’s personal life right now. Like you said in the video, she is very moody and unpredictable. Also, the idea of Britney turning back and staring directly into a wall is weird and worrying... it seems like she is not all there right now. I really don’t believe putting her around all these people with her high anxiety levels was ever a good idea. She also seems to be posting less on IG and just seems less open. I wonder if she’s okay.Β :decisions:

Β 

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Your experiences were cute and... disturbing! But I'm so glad you had them and decided to share them with us because they paint a "balanced" picture of what really goesΒ on in those meet and greets, and also what's happening below the surface: Britney is truly bipolar, and she needs help because she obviously cannot handle it well.
And, side note... Your eyes. Your eyes are beautiful.

The truth is that Britney's team needsΒ to be exposed for the scum they are; And negative media publicity is the only way to do it.

"I get nervous in a lot of situations. Parties, clubs. When there are a lot of people around, I’m a weird, anxiety-ridden person...I’m actually a very boring person. I don’t go out."

https://www.flaunt.com/content/people/britney-spears

How can somebody who says this beΒ doing meet and greets?Β  Justin Bieber stopped doing meet and greets for pretty much this reason.

Larry Rudolph Lou Taylor and whoever else better understand the only reason the media hasn't attacked her mercilessly for the last decade (while some media have attacked her its mostly been just social media) is because of 2006-2008;Β which has nothing to do with Larry etc...

Her team needs to be exposed by the media into just how unethical her brand is as a music act; that New York Times piece was nothing.

The negative meet and greets may be the best window in order to do that.

What she should be doing is announcing that she's taking a long, long break; this is what many past their prime acts do.

Archived