Fan Details His Experiences Meeting Britney On The Piece Of Me Tour In The UK (Video)

lipeservat

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I always knew these two are the culprits for everything that’s happening. Yeah I know it’s Britney’s fault too but her and her team has been with her since day 1 and these women came in later and all they care about is making money which is why everything is so messed up. Everything is cheap and unprofessional because they aren’t industry professionals. They are con women!

i loved your profile pic =]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Britney has zero connection to her fans because of these two people; they also have no clue at all what Britney was from 1999-2004, (they were never even there) so they hardly care about that and it shows.  

At this point, anyone with a brain knows that whatever next show they produce is eventually going to be reduced to mediocrity in choreography costuming, etc...  If Britney is lazy with what she does, these people tell her whatever she's doing is fine, as long as the money keeps coming in.  

This is the dilemma for fans.  You are not supporting her if she has this team/personal conservatorship in place.  You are simply supporting her making money for other people disgustingly disguised  as 'stability.'  That's it.

Someone who openly says "I get nervous in a lot of situations" and says she is an "anxiety-riddled person" shouldn't be doing meet and greets.  At this point Britney herself does not need the money from doing these shows whatsoever.  If she cuts all the managers/business managers/personal conservatorship, she would have far much less people to pay.  She could just keep her financial conservatorship with her lawyers there continuing to invest her assets with judicial oversight and continue to collect her fragrance royalties and remain wealthy. (10% of $50 million a year is still $5 million a year) . And is she wants to release music for her fans she can keep doing that.

It has to be a total lie that she has to do these shows to demonstrate stability to have access to her kids.  The basis of her constant performing is to keep people paid.  Period.  That is it.  But these are people she doesn't need anymore, perhaps other than her financial conservatorship lawyers and that still shouldn't affect her wealth when she still would bring millions from fragrance royalties.

The Circus Tour/Era, despite the issues/rush, was perfect; and her legacy would have been infinitely stronger if she took an extensive break after that.  It is only after that era where things became an irreversible decline due to her team.  Being the biggest star from 1998-2004, having a massive break down then demonstrating she could come back from hell with Circus and then taking an extensive break and if she wanted to keep performing, perhaps performing intermittently throughout the years is how it should have been done.

2010 is when this should have stopped. (She probably would have had less pressure to do much plastic surgery work too; so yes her team is her complete downfall)

All this money that has been made since then has not helped her legacy, it has just made her a cash cow.  It's not like Beyonce or Tayor Swift or Lady Gaga etc... who likely also have large teams. 

The difference is that Britney solely performs to make money for other people.

Of course, she doesn't read/see any negativity and/or constructive criticism from her fans, social media or the media in general because of Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill.

Uhm, i get your point and i agree with u that they are milking the **** out of her.

BUT: she is a grown up woman. She CAN say I DONT WANT THIS. Yet she doesnt.

I think she likes performing. I have been through some **** myself and for many people WORKING, FOCUSING ON YOUR PROFESSION SAVES YOU.

It gives u a task, something to think about instead of going nuts in your bedroom thinking about **** and being usefull.

That argument worked in 2010. It doesnt any more.

Its been too many years. Either she just wants this, or she hasnt awaken yet.

If she was forced to do this, it would be a legal scandal.

Being put under a conservatorship and being used for money grab.

I can belive it, but she would have to be either desd inside or threatened or something and it just doesnt look like it. She has been looking happier than ever the recent years

7 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Uhm, i get your point and i agree with u that they are milking the **** out of her.

I think she likes performing. I have been through some **** myself and for many people WORKING, FOCUSING ON YOUR PROFESSION SAVES YOU.

It gives u a task, something to think about instead of going nuts in your bedroom thinking about **** and being usefull.

I can belive it, but she would have to be either desd inside or threatened or something and it just doesnt look like it. She has been looking happier than ever the recent years

She does look happier for sure!!!!

20 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

We know she was drugged up to perform in 2011, which is AFTER 2010.  That should be a legal scandal.

Looking happier?  Many have already talked about how terrible she looks in the meet and greets and how she acts on stage.  We know the show's success had/has far more to do with everything else except Britney, whether in person or not.

When you look at this tour, (arguably one of her best because she set it up herself)...

There is a certain way she moves her body/hips that's very attracting, which has been totally absent since then. (There was some in Circus/era) 

Is it because of the 2007 VMA condemnation?  Or is it because of all the drugging from her team?

There is either something in her (potentially terrible) RCA contract that Larry signed or something with her personal conservatorship that's very wrong.

13 hours ago, zxcvb said:

We know she was drugged up to perform in 2011, which is AFTER 2010.  That should be a legal scandal.

Looking happier?  Many have already talked about how terrible she looks in the meet and greets and how she acts on stage.  We know the show's success had/has far more to do with everything else except Britney, whether in person or not.

When you look at this tour, (arguably one of her best because she set it up herself)...

There is a certain way she moves her body/hips that's very attracting, which has been totally absent since then. (There was some in Circus/era) 

Is it because of the 2007 VMA condemnation?  Or is it because of all the drugging from her team?

There is either something in her (potentially terrible) RCA contract that Larry signed or something with her personal conservatorship that's very wrong.

I Wish she would do the Toxic's original choreography again.

• 3 months later...

the meet and greet nobody is putting knife on you throat at forcing you to pay or even fly overseas... i too want to see her live but it will not be the end or the world if i do not. and imagine if 50 people are lining up to see you before huge concert and you have like half an hour to do it. you've got to do it quickly. i think they really hoped that with the overpriced meet and greet tickets there will be fewer people but eventually the figured out they make tons of money out of that....

dont mean to judge  or offend i do not even know these people just my thoughts but i do get the impression that every fan that has uploaded video of the meet and greet experience is super annoying some spoiled brats or overreacting drama queens i might be wrong but you do leave that impression on video imagine what is it like in person. 

Archived