Brightest morning star without myah. It actually sounds nice

Body ache

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

it sounds like garbage. Her vocals are so weak. :janet:

I like the original.

Don't you think it has to do with the way they isolated the vocals?

Uknow it's like those fanmade acapellas it always sounds like from underwater :pieceofwhat: 

(minus the chorus)

But I wiiiish one day we know what really happened with this album. Cuz clearly something was going on.

7 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

it sounds HELLA weak you are right :airpls:

:mhm:

4 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Don't you think it has to do with the way they isolated the vocals?

Uknow it's like those fanmade acapellas it always sounds like from underwater :pieceofwhat: 

(minus the chorus)

But I wiiiish one day we know what really happened with this album. Cuz clearly something was going on.

True. I think the biggest reason for it sounding bad is the bad quality but her vocals are still really weak.

29 minutes ago, Harlow said:

Thanks for sharing ! Even though some of you think her vocal sounds weak, I really like it ! They're putting so much effects on her voice now that sometimes we can't hear her that well anymore.

This. I really admire her falsetto and you can hear it in the chorus. Why they didn't add her other registers of the chorus instead of myahs is beyond me.

All this Myah speculation is just that, speculation. but you guys take it as truth. Myah herself denied this, and one things I've always admired about Britney is how versatile her voice is and how she manages to sound different in every record. Despite sticking to her iconic baby voice, you will find that in every album she puts out she will never sound exactly like the one before. 

6 minutes ago, TiagoJGS said:

All this Myah speculation is just that, speculation. but you guys take it as truth. Myah herself denied this, and one things I've always admired about Britney is how versatile her voice is and how she manages to sound different in every record. Despite sticking to her iconic baby voice, you will find that in every album she puts out she will never sound exactly like the one before. 

I agree she experiments with her voice. Must admit though, Glory was fantastic (stronger vocals to me).

My theory is Britney demoed most of these songs and intended to go back in a re-record better vocals and just didn't. And someone had the bright idea of having Myah come in a finish it because she got away with it on Circus and FF.

We have proof from blackouts demos that she would take the song and learn it better. And Glory she clearly put work in on her vocals.

5 hours ago, TiagoJGS said:

It’s not Britney. It’s not Britney. It’s not Britney. 

I’ve been listening to Britney Spears for 20 years. It’s not Britney.:demi:

Myah would get sued off her *** if she ever said anything. She’s probably signed a hundred different contracts for her silence.

Archived