Omg... this pic of Britney & Paris Hilton

jennyj

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad she got to experience some fun in a way she enjoyed though. ***** and that life aside I think we all go through that party phase at one point. It’s a highlight of some of our lives even when we know those people are not true friends but more like our party friends. It’s bad if you can’t break out of it but ok to enjoy it for a little bit. 

41 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I’m glad she got to experience some fun in a way she enjoyed though. ***** and that life aside I think we all go through that party phase at one point. It’s a highlight of some of our lives even when we know those people are not true friends but more like our party friends. It’s bad if you can’t break out of it but ok to enjoy it for a little bit. 

It’s never been my thing personally but it’s a very normal thing to do and especially after a breakup of any sorts. But when you are famous, it gets exposed everywhere and people judge you as if they themselves are innocent little nuns.

Archived