Do You Miss Britney Already? Here's A List Of 2016ney's Best Interviews

kasavas

Hey babes! As we all know by now (and if you disagree get out of here) 2016 was the best year for Britney interviews since after the breakdown.

She was incredible. Let me show you my faves.

1) KISS FM UK Interview

Description: Britney is feeling this one. Full of energy and so talkative she even interrupts the interviewer a few times. She talks about Larry, she reacts to Ariana Grande's impression of her, and she does her classic woody woodpecker impression and she ends up so embarrassed she can't stop laughing. Then she reveals if she'd consider going to Dancing with the Stars. It's cute.

2) The Jonathan Ross Show

Description: Britney doing a talk show. Do I need to say more? Okay I will. Britney talks about her iconic outfits, her rice addiction, dating, ***** in Vegas, and she ends up playing never have I ever and "Spear Pong". The best performance of Make Me yet, follows.

3) Flaunt Magazine interview

Description: Britney smokes while doing this interview. The interviewer wants to have a deep meaningful interview. Britney doesn't. He brings up that she had some downs in her life, and she just "doesn't understand the question.". Later, she wants to end the interview and she even reveals she doesn't like them. Tbh, I'm here for moody Gloryney.

https://www.flaunt.com/content/people/britney-spears

ioulex-3049400-01.jpg?format=750w

4) BBC Radio 1

Description: Britney is once again, very talkative. She talks performing, men being in her steam room the last time she visited one, how she changes her outfits so fast and accidents during it, why she added a backflip in the POM show and the reason why she scrapped it during the Apple Festival show.

Then she corrects him when he says she regrets the snake performance telling him she doesn't.

Then she reveals if she's aware of the charts and if she cares about them. Then, they make her do different accents, which she tries, but she ends up feeling uncomfortable.

5) 99.7 Interview at the Triple Ho Show

Description: They discuss "It's Britney *****". He tells her this is how gays greet each other at this point and Britney sounds genuinely proud. She also says "Will" came up with it. Then she says she's never actually met Steven Tyler. Okay. rn I've no idea why I'm including this, this might be a bit worrying. Then she reveals how much money she won the first time she tried black jack.

6) BBC Radio 1

Description: Britney shares the story of how she almost drowned in Hawaii. She starts throwing shade to other artists who are divas. then she brought up Justin Bieber's ***** and the first time she met him. She talks about making Glory, how experimental it was, fame, shooting carpool and chances of doing the Superbowl.

7) iHeart Radio interview

Description: This is the day after the VMAs. Britney talks about the performance, her first VMA performance, her dogs, she reveals a few things she did during the Carpool Karaoke that didn't air, Glory rejects, and dreams.

8) EXTRA Interview with Mario Lopez

Description: Britney is always so comfortable around Mario. She talks about the revamped POM show, celebs in her audience, fitness, then she makes Mario jump off the Toxic tree.

Thank you 2016ney :mcry:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kasavas said:

3) Flaunt Magazine interview

Description: Britney smokes while doing this interview. The interviewer wants to have a deep meaningful interview. Britney doesn't. He brings up that she had some downs in her life, and she just "doesn't understand the question.". Later, she wants to end the interview and she even reveals she doesn't like them. Tbh, I'm here for moody Gloryney.

I had never read that one, it's very....unsettling:hideous:

5 hours ago, sibode said:

The “Loose Women” interview is so underrated... she was beautiful, fun and natural... was just kinda bored because there were just oldies...

I love this interview, I wanted to include that and many more but I didn't want to make the list too long.

It's adorable when she teaches them how to dance and she looks fantastic.

Great post. Thanks for all the videos! She was so candid and carefree in these interviews. I love this side of Britney so much!

On 9/17/2018 at 8:06 PM, kasavas said:

Then she says she's never actually met Steven Tyler

And she never said she hadn't met him Steven Tyler. She just said she hadn't approached him. Here's a rough transcription:

-----

Interviewer: Well I'm sure if you wanna work with Steven Tyler, you can work with Steven Tyler.

Britney: I would love to.

Interviewer: Does he know? Have you officially invited him?

Britney: No. no, no. I'm kinda scared.

Interviewer: You're scared of him?

Britney: Uh yes. Have you met him? He's crazy. He's crazy.

----

See minute marker 2:47 below:

Archived