Thoughts on ICGN Satisfaction?

MmmDani

I just read a YouTube comment that said Britney should’ve been shot for having “the audacity to cover it”.

I don’t think it’s bad, I don’t really know the Original well so it’s not like I can be insulted. Do you guys think it was a good idea to cover it?

(And do you think it was a good idea to cover so many songs early in her career?)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Britneys Statisftion but dont like the original, and the same with I love rock n roll. When it comes to My prerogative the MV is everything you could wish from Britney, and the music is good, but the vocals are a total disaster Britney literally screaming on it, Bobby is singing it way better, but still couldnt listen to his version more then 5 secs. 

Unpopular opinion alert over here but it’s my favourite cover she’s ever done. Yes The Rolling Stones version is a classic, but Britney put her own spin on the song and made it her own. Her version really was that good in my opinion, it was fun and catchy too. I can understand Rolling Stones fans don’t like it but Mick Jagger said himself he enjoyed Britney’s version so :tbh:

Leaving behind the comparison to the original, the song is "meh" to me. For Britney's standars during that time I think it was a good filler but just that, I used to skip that song for so long until after 5 or 6 years when I play the full album and I thought "it's not that bad as I thought it was" but it's not like I played the song more than a few times. :yaknow:

Leaving behind the comparison to the original, the song is "meh" to me. For Britney's standars during that time I think it was a good filler but just that, I used to skip that song for so long until after 5 or 6 years when I play the full album and I thought "it's not that bad as I thought it was" but it's not like I played the song more than a few times. :yaknow:

Archived