OIDIA just hit 200M on You Tube

PokemonSpears

Currently YT shows 199,953,507 views, so it's a matter of days before it hits 200M

It took so long for it to reach 100, but once it hit the mark, it just kept getting more and more views, as it deserved :crying1: It's currently getting more daily views than BOMT or Toxic, so i think it'll rapidly get up there with those two in overall views.

Ooh La La it's gonna be the next one to reach 100M, but it's not quite there yet.

The ballads are getting stronger though. Currently this are her videos with more daily views:

Video Total Curr avg ▾      

672,538,710      226,188      

199,890,109      153,443      

339,545,562      144,900      

118,927,328      109,770      

361,150,277      104,319      

211,605,696      92,382      

288,529,248      84,138      

89,154,644      55,790      

92,397,534      52,902      

90,316,432      51,022      

146,644,688      50,096      

104,779,946      42,646      

88,274,890      41,830      

99,816,171      35,822      

151,473,340      31,358      

95,951,421      30,021      

83,024,661      29,507      

100,528,814      29,118      

239,816,033      22,646      

23,838,639      21,547    

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone is gonna say that who cares, but every million is a milestone :flawless: Britney already has over 5 billion views youtube (vevo disband is causing some problems on the counters) so only Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shakira, Rihanna,Eminem, Enrique Iglesias, Maroon5, J. Balvin, Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande, Luis Fonsi, Beyoncé, One Direction, Coldplay, Adele, Pitbull, Chris Brown, Psy, Selena Gomez, Sia, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Jackson, Avicii, Lady gaga, Meghan Trainor and Imagine Dragons are more viewed than her. Also you have to remember that all her videos were deleted in 2009 when vevo came out so she would be even more viewed.

9 minutes ago, onyxmystic said:

How are Sometimes & INAGNYAW getting this much daily views on Youtube but only 1/3 on Spotify?  :juggingu:

:jj:Youtube will autoplay those videos when you're watching her videos or recommended, in spotify you have to search them and play them. No one really remembers them tho but thanks to youtube they are still getting played. 

7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Someone is gonna say that who cares, but every million is a milestone :flawless: Britney already has over 5 billion views youtube (vevo disband is causing some problems on the counters) so only Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shakira, Rihanna,Eminem, Enrique Iglesias, Maroon5, J. Balvin, Calvin Harris, Ariana Grande, Luis Fonsi, Beyoncé, One Direction, Coldplay, Adele, Pitbull, Chris Brown, Psy, Selena Gomez, Sia, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Jackson, Avicii, Lady gaga, Meghan Trainor and Imagine Dragons are more viewed than her. Also you have to remember that all her videos were deleted in 2009 when vevo came out so she would be even more viewed.

:jj:Youtube will autoplay those videos when you're watching her videos or recommended, in spotify you have to search them and play them. No one really remembers them tho but thanks to youtube they are still getting played. 

Her ballads are doing tragic on Spotify. INAGNYAW is the strongest but it's on her weakest album in streaming so it really doesn't mean much. :jj:

Edit: I forgot about Everytime omg sorry that's her no.1 ballad.

19 minutes ago, onyxmystic said:

How are Sometimes & INAGNYAW getting this much daily views on Youtube but only 1/3 on Spotify?  :juggingu:

Because, despite what the reports say, most people who listen to free music listen to it on youtube; not Spotify.

Spotify is more of a newer generation type thing which even the majority of that newer generation don't use Spotify.

Spotify has good marketing though and that always helps a lot better overseas than it actually does in America.

4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Well youth culture was different in 2001. Nowadays kids grow up too fast and no one is going to relate on INAGNYAW anymore:demi::hideous:

This fandom needs to go make her ballads go viral more omg no wonder these kids today think Britney can't sing clearly they don't know anything about her ballads that's so sad. :tiffsniffle:

6 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Because, despite what the reports say, most people who listen to free music listen to it on youtube; not Spotify.

Spotify is more of a newer generation type thing which even the majority of that newer generation don't use Spotify.

Spotify has good marketing though and that always helps a lot better overseas than it actually does in America.

Yeah maybe. It's hard to tell though. Toxic Oops and BOMT get double the youtube streams on Spotify daily so I don't know..

59 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Ooh La La :awyeah:

Im so frustrated that Crazy and Overprotected haven't reached the 100 million views, those are my favorites, it's not fair :nochillbrit:

I know, they should have way more. I'm not sure but I don't think Overprotected is that popular in the US, because they probably remember, if any, the Darkchild Remix (which I still can't believe isn't on her YT account yet).

Crazy at least is the next one after Ooh La La to reach the 100M mark, but at this rate, Not a Girl will reach it faster.

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Yes, I think Sometimes exploded after BOMT exploded. The past couple of years all these reaction videos and viral things gave BOMT and Toxic that boost of views they deserved since the beginning. For years, "newer" videos like Womanizer, IWG, TTWE were the ones with more views, and all of sudden the classics reclaimed their place.

It's funny that actually her oldest video is now her most watched. I mean, it sounds kinda obvious, but I repeat, for years, in the digital era, her newest videos were the most watched / streamed. I think BOMT getting 300M+ views inevitably gave Sometimes the boost for what you say, the recommendation / autoplay.

Oops slowly caught after Toxic and BOMT, and I think it's the one giving Lucky the boost (it follows Crazy in views).

Ooh La La is the biggest surprise, the true sleeper hit. As far as I know, the movie was a flop, so I still don't know where are those views coming from, but slay I guess. When will Slumber Party, Perfume, Make Me... :mattafact:

Archived