Subtle Make Up & Medium Lenght Hair Suit Britney Best!!!

Million Billion

I don´t know why she doesn´t realize how much this SIMPLE style has always worked for her better than anything else. 

Make up was simple, her eyes look great and so open, her skin shines and her lips, despite having been into surgery already at this point, look good. :akii:

Her hair, GOD! I wish she threw aways those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG and super heavy hair extentions she uses now and went back to her medium lenght and straight hair. This interview proves that style makes wonders for her. It truly reminds of 2001ney. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, and you forgot eyebrows, she looks better when she has defined and darker eyebrows too.

I know her lips weren't that messed up yet , but she also looked great there : 

ap15410484976-copy.jpg

i don't konw why/how she likes her very big and long and fake yellow hair, and racoon eyes. It really doesn't look the best on her.

3 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

I completely disagree with this hair length and absolutely love her super long extensions. The longer hair give more to the performances and hair flips.

Same.  I'm all about a good Britney hairography, it gives me life.

842676_hair-flip-reaction-celebrities-britney-spears-hair-britney-ellen-degeneres-ellen-hairflipa7e85.gif

tumblr_mnfhe0YO6I1qd8zg3o1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_lvuc50dNoH1r3ty02o1_500.giftumblr_m3ixanuLIj1r2ta0xo1_500.giftumblr_ljn6uvm7Us1qj3d2zo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnmpbqduxf1qm2lj8o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Queen of the hair flip!

3 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

I completely disagree with this hair length and absolutely love her super long extensions. The longer hair give more to the performances and hair flips.

Problem is that it looks terrible because it's not styled properly, it has no shape and it's way too big, 

i mean .....

britney-spears-e1516700026811-740x560.jp

gettyimages-545407684-6a7a0f16-103c-464c

it's nothing ****, good looking or whatever :rlynow:
If she wants long hair it should be with a lot less volume and needs to be layered. (and give her healthy good looking extensions too because it looks like straw)

Archived