new official t-shirt vs. target t-shirt

rockNroLL227

did you guys see the tweet from britney about the newest merch they released? they came out with a new t-shirt featuring the BRITNEY album cover photo.... and they ripped off the design that target has been running for a year now!!! in the grand scheme of all the messes that her team puts out, this is minimal, but i swear her team is a mess. i'm not sure who's ultimately responsible for this, but it's just dumb. i'm not 100% sure how to post images so you can see them side by side, but here are the links...

official britney store version - https://store.britneyspears.com/collections/apparel/products/baby-woman

target version - https://www.target.com/p/men-s-britney-spears-174-t-shirt-white/-/A-52722480?preselect=52573950#lnk=sametab

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the epic company made all of these so I dont think they are ripping this time. 

The fact that the same design that is $12 at target is than up to $35 my team Britney is pathetic. 

It’s actually gross. 

ahh makes sense. not sure who has the licensing, etc. but if that's the case then yeah.... $35 when it's $12 at target is ridiculous. and if it is in fact a "stolen design," that makes it even worse!

1 hour ago, rockNroLL227 said:

ahh makes sense. not sure who has the licensing, etc. but if that's the case then yeah.... $35 when it's $12 at target is ridiculous. and if it is in fact a "stolen design," that makes it even worse!

I don’t think it’s stolen but it’s shady once again by team Britney trying to rip off fans. 

Just like the Glory vinyl. I truly hate their greed. 

Archived