Did Britney come up with the concept of IUSA?

Body ache

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

No she did not. She's only credited as doing vocals and background vocals on the track. That person is Britney's friend Lucy Walsh btw. She didn't songwrite anything from someday to work ***** and I believe that's because her label didn't want her to do something similar to someday.Β 

She did co-write some songs between those two: Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Mmm Papi, My Baby, Rock Me In and Scary

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

No she did not. She's only credited as doing vocals and background vocals on the track. That person is Britney's friend Lucy Walsh btw. She didn't songwrite anything from someday to work ***** and I believe that's because her label didn't want her to do something similar to someday.Β 

Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Mmm Papi, My Baby, Rock Me In, Scary and a great bunch of unreleased songs, but you're right - none made it to the single status. She probably didn't write WB though, even if she's listed as a writer

Archived